Faurecia Automotive

Faurecia Automotive Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive with opportunities for overtime
Line Leader Duties (Former Employee), Bradford, ONSeptember 29, 2014
My day would start with a meeting with the supervisor to discuss any news or issues from previous shifts. I would then have a meeting with my operators to relay the information given by the supervisor. I would then get them started on what parts they need to build and do my first offs. during the day I would deal with any issues that came up and do – more... change overs as necessary.
The people were good to work with and knowledgeable in their roles which made job easier.
There was no real hard part about the job as long as you were well organized and could make decisions. – less
good place to work for
Design Draftsperson (Former Employee), Bradford, ONJune 3, 2014
Nice place to work . Great place to work.The business is run with that notion in mind -- decisions are made based on long term impact (not just how the company is doing in a particular quarter which is so often the case in publicly traded companies).A company with good direction and opportunities. Staff is well trained. Safety is a top priority.
Lots of opportunity, friendly people.
Line Worker (Former Employee), Bradford, ONMay 8, 2014
I learned alot about teamwork and having to meet a quota on a daily basis.
The management was fair they were doing the best that they could with what they had.
My co-workers were always good to work with, most of them had been there longer then I had, so I used that to my advantage to learn as much as I could.
Production Associate (Former Employee), Barrie, ONMarch 12, 2014
Pros: great people, lots of overtime
Cons: they moved to bradford
Loved my time at Faurecia . Worked with some great people, learnt a lot about automotive industry.
fun place to work over all
welding assembly (Current Employee), Bradford West Gwillimbury, ONFebruary 9, 2014
Pros: lots of work
Cons: no time off
lots of fun people that work there clean and lots of overtime just no time for yourself
Fast paced and productive
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), Brampton, ONOctober 9, 2013
Pros: good pay
Cons: overtime and very fast paced
Typical day at work:
punch in
gear up
set up your station check machine
weld parts together
load part onto the next station
repeat for 8-12 hours