Flexible Hours, Positive Work Environment & Competitive Salary
Father Lacombe Care Centre, a 114 bed accredited long term care site is recruiting for a Part-Time, (30 hours per week) Occupational Therapist The hours and days of work are flexible.
As the Occupational Therapist, you are responsible for planning, modifying, implementing, evaluating and documenting resident treatments of using clinically accepted procedures and best practices. Ideally, you are a results oriented, strategic thinker that is able to foster and build effective partnerships with residents, families, staff team members and other stakeholders to ensure quality care and services.
Special skills in seating, positioning, pressure application and relief and wound care round off your experience.
- Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Experience and interest in working with complex care clients
- AADL authorizer
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate computer skills with Word, Excel, MDS/Interrai 2.0, electronic
- Wound Care Committee training or willingness to obtain training
- Registration with the Alberta College of Occupational Therapists
- Current Criminal Records Check is required.
$34.72 to $46.21 plus a comprehensive benefits plan and employer sponsored RRSP.
Please submit resume to:
Father Lacombe Care Centre
336 146 Avenue SE
Calgary, AB T2X 2A3
Fax: (403) 254-3252