Fat Burger Employee Reviews

productive and fun
Cook (Current Employee) –  Spruce Grove, AB18 March 2016
i am always working opening shifts, i learned how to grill burgers, very cool management, my co-workers are well co-operative and good helpers
Pros
50% discount for staff meals
good work experience
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB21 May 2015
The company was a good place to work, just self unsafe. i cleaned tables, wash floors and took care of handling peoples food. practiced good hygiene .
Overall a enjoyable place to work
Waitress/Hostess (Current Employee) –  Kelowna, BC20 January 2015
A typical day at work is also depending on which station one is at for their shift. Whether one is on the cashier/dinning room station, the assembly line or the grill area. Typically, I go wherever am I needed for the time being, but can work all areas expect the grill station. The staff and management are all on friendly terms and we work as a team to serve guests, whether new or regular customers. I've learned a large amount of customer-service skills, proper cleaning for commercial standards, front-of-house and back-of-house maintenance and cleaning, and counting tills and nightly reports for the head office. Management is always fair to employees and understanding of person situation, but firm when necessary. All of my co-workers are hard working and we all function together as a team to be efficient and provide quality service. The hardest part of the job is occasionally having a dinner or lunch rush and being under staffed at the time, or occasional equipment malfunctions or break-downs. The most enjoyable part is working everyday know that I am knowledgeable of nearly every aspect of the jobs, and can perform duties efficiently and with quality, working with professional, friendly people and serving my regular customers.
Pros
Free food, discount at Caps liquor store, tips
Cons
Breaks only after working more than 5 hours and occasional split shifts.
kuwait
Restaurant Manager (Former Employee) –  kuwait1 September 2012
i love the company and the Management ,Thanks god to have nice company to work
Fatburger Kuwait
Restaurant Manager (Current Employee) –  kuwait1 September 2012
Fat burger (UFC) –Kuwait •March 2011 onwards, Current Position: Restaurant Manager
• Taking responsibility for the business performance of the Restaurant
• Analyzing and planning Restaurant sales levels and profitability;
• Organizing marketing activities, such as promotional events and discount
• schemes;
• Preparing reports at the end of the shift/week, including staff control, food control
• and sales;
• Creating and executing plans for department sales, profit and staff development;
• Setting budgets and/or agreeing them with senior management;
• Planning and coordinating menus.
Pros
thanks god
good