Fat Burger

kuwait
Restaurant Manager (Former Employee), kuwaitSeptember 1, 2012
Pros: 1
Cons: 2
i love the company and the Management ,Thanks god to have nice company to work
Fatburger Kuwait
Restaurant Manager (Current Employee), kuwaitSeptember 1, 2012
Pros: thanks god
Cons: good
Fat burger (UFC) –Kuwait •March 2011 onwards, Current Position: Restaurant Manager
• Taking responsibility for the business performance of the Restaurant
• Analyzing and planning Restaurant sales levels and profitability;
• Organizing marketing activities, such as promotional events and discount
• schemes;
• Preparing reports at the end of the shift/week, – more... including staff control, food control
• and sales;
• Creating and executing plans for department sales, profit and staff development;
• Setting budgets and/or agreeing them with senior management;
• Planning and coordinating menus. – less
n/a
Cashier (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVDecember 5, 2013
Pros: sometimes i didnt pay
Cons: 30 minute breaks
come in...put on my uniform....wash my hands...and get 2 work....you have to be on it..u cant be slacking alot..the hardest part is the management...because everything has 2 be in placed...everybody has to be doing their job....and expeially before closing....but u have to keep the pace up....
A lot of fun.
Team Member (Current Employee), Spokane, WAOctober 10, 2013
I love the entire atmosphere of the work experience you get at Fat Burger, I am currently still working here and love it, the managers don't act like they are above you, they work with you on the line and try to help as much as they can. The other co-workers are amazing, no one is ever rude to you and everyone just has a great attitude.
Productive and fun work place.
Cashier (Former Employee), Reseda, CAOctober 7, 2013
Pros: fun work place
Cons: short breaks.
Fast busy work environment and friendly customer service.
N/A
Shift Leader (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVAugust 20, 2013
 Act as Role model for fellow employees
 Conduct inventory of location stock and supplies
 Maintain accurate safe count
 Interim cashier, grill specialist, as necessary
 Staff interaction / Train new team members
Excellent Restaraunt
Supervisor (Former Employee), Naples, FLAugust 9, 2013
Pros: great staff and location
Cons: closing of business
Worked here for years. Really enjoyed the staff, and managers. Moved up rather quickly in this business. Sucks that we had to close down in Naples.
it was good working with and cooking food
Cook and Cashier (Former Employee), Palm Springs, CAJuly 8, 2013
Pros: cooking and making food
Cons: poor co workers
it was a great place to work because i love to cook but the co workers were unfair and sometimes the food wasn't handled in a professional way
Enjoyable and exciting.
Shift Leader (Former Employee), Reseda, CAJune 15, 2013
Pros: great work environment.
Cons: wouldn't provide more hours for me to work.
*A typical day at work: work as a team, provide great customer service, make sure each customer is satisfied with my service.
*I have learned: Customer comes first. always try to help the job out, and provide customer service at ALL times.
*Co-workers: worked as a team.
*Hardest part of the job: Trying to get more hours.
*Most enjoyable part of the – more... job: Taking care of the customers and working with the employees. – less
Funny place to work
Customer Service (Current Employee), Studio City, CAFebruary 21, 2013
I Love working there just not a fan of the environment ......i have a great manger she is really on her stuff when it come to her job and the store
Fun workplace to work.
Team Lead (Former Employee), West Nyack, NYJanuary 25, 2013
Pros: free lunches
Loved management, and co-workers. Learned alot about the restaurant/ fast food field.
Productive and fun
Crew Member (Former Employee), Atlantic City, NJJanuary 17, 2013
Cashiering, cleaning, cooking. Interacting with customers and providing the best service for the customers.
My First Job And loved it
Cashier, Customer Service (Former Employee), Reno, NVOctober 7, 2012
As i clocked in i would count my cashier, stock up all my station give out breaks make sure all rea around in side and out was cleaned, make sure bathrooms were spotless, changed all trash cans, and greet, seat nd take orders to customers. I learned how to react better with customers, how things work behind the fast food industrys. The co-workers where – more... as friendly as i am, we all got along just find. My enjoable part of the job was when we had to yell out together as a crew ''fat tip''(when customers tipped the crew) and all together reply ''thank you''. It would bring out alot of laughter in both customers and employees. – less
fun and the co staff are cooperative.
Sales Staff (Former Employee), moe dubai u.a.e.July 29, 2012
Pros: free meal
Cons: 1 hr break
In a work, team building is important because we can easily finish or we can do our job well. The most enjoyable part is serving the people and when I finish the shift without any mistake. We should be ALERT always when there is a customer.
Managing at Fat Burger
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Marietta, GAJune 7, 2012
Working at Fat Burger was a wonderful experience for me. Being able to move up to management within two months. Multitasking being able to take orders and handle many different orders at one time. Cooking and making the sandwiches as the orders come in to ensure satisfaction to the customer and giving them their orders at a timely manner. Doing the – more... daily paperwork and the weekly truck inventory was good office skills for me. Also learning to do the payroll and the weekly schedules was a good learning experience. – less