Fast Labour Solutions Employee Review

View all Fast Labour Solutions reviews

Fun and educational
Flood Restoration Temp (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB28 August 2013
I learned a great deal about flood restoration. I became financially stable and comfortable with going to work every day. Management were very nice and understanding. my co workers had fun and enjoyed there time during the work period. Hardest part of the job was when it got too hot weather wise. the most enjoyable part of the job was the money i made.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
free lunches werent gluten free

Other Fast Labour Solutions Employee Reviews

Very Rewarding
heights while utilizing lineman equipment (Former Employee) –  Alberta, Saskatchewan and Mantioba17 March 2017
Working with Fast Labour Solutions was very rewarding, owner and staff were very straightforward honest and professional. I worked some temporary jobs with this company and was treated with respect and was very happy with job placements. I would rate their services as excellent. Would recommend them to anyone looking for short term or long term positions.
Pros
Very helpful and resourceful
Productive work environment
Construction Labourer (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB26 February 2017
Always worked hard hand good crew leaders. The pay was excellent always had work . people and lunch was diverse . only thing I could say bad was the meeting location to get to work.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fast Labour Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3