Family Vision Clinic Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Small privately owned and operated Optometry Practice
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Morgantown, WVNovember 5, 2014
Pros: flexible and work with schedules. good people to work for
Cons: small office, no emr. filing system is complicated
Great place to work. Good coworkers and a great Dr. Very easy to work for and with. Great patients as well.
Amazing job field with rough surroundings
Optician (Current Employee), Houma, LAAugust 19, 2012
Pros: further learning, free lunch on fridays, amazing patients
Cons: lack of respect in the office, uncertain lunch breaks, unclear job expectations
While I am extremely grateful for the experience and generosity, this is a stressful work place. There is a good bit of hostility between coworkers and management. A typical work day consists of nonstop activity from 8:30 am to around 6:00 pm. I've learned many new things including how to use specialized machines and learned more about the specific workings of the human eye. My coworkers are amazing people who I care for deeply. The hardest part of the job is trying to keep a happy and positive mood with all of the hostility from lack of respect amongst employees and management. The most enjoyable part of the job is the actual activity. I adore running my optical lab and working with patients one-on-one.
Family Vision Clinic
Optician (Former Employee), Savage, MNApril 16, 2012
Beautiful Clinic with large selection of frames and options to choose from. Personnable office, with great patience. Excellent opportunity to further your optical knowledge, with a special co-worker. The most enjoyable part was the interaction with the patience.