Family Video

Family Video Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Joyful workplace
Sales associate and cashier (Former Employee), Windsor, ONJune 10, 2014
Going to work every day was entertaining and joyful.
The environment and staff were always happy and ready to help out each and every customer. Felt great to work with great employees and assist customers with any questions they had.
Loved being active and helping around the whole store.
Overall, this was a great job and very interesting to work with movies every day.
Surrounded by movies, but managed by incompetence
Video Rental Clerk (Former Employee), St. Catharines, ONApril 23, 2014
Pros: free movies
Cons: everything else
days at work were long and filled with a lot of work that i usually did on my own. management was lazy and passed on most of their work to the people under them. my co-workers were unmotivated and unwilling to work as a team to ensure proper customer service.
horrible place to work
Store Manager (Former Employee), Grimsby, ONOctober 16, 2013
Pros: free movies
Cons: horrible hours and no breaks
there are no breaks... i mean they work you for hours. The district managers and regional managers ask way to much
They fired me because of my hair colour
Cashier and Stock (Former Employee), SarniaApril 21, 2013
I was working for them for almost 3 months and then they called me in to go meet the DM and instead of me meeting the DM they fired me because my hair was too offensive. ALL of the customers had complimented me on my hair colour and I have had multiple conversations about what kind it was because it was so pretty. The dye is a loreal box dye called "brown red" it's in no way bright or offensive. I had the most sales from that store, I was early and did work before, I cleaned up after my shift and everyone said I was super nice and friendly. They were being ridiculous and I'm pretty sure it's illegal to fire someone based on their appearance.
Terrible Place
Sales Associate (Former Employee), CanadaOctober 14, 2012
They are the most disorganized and rude people I have ever had the pleasure to work with.

Family Video Photos

Family Video - Report Card "A's"