Position opening up for Administrative Assistant. As the Administrative Assistant for Family Productions Inc. for the past year, I am looking for a dependable, enthusiastic and dedicated individual to take up the torch of my position before I move away. It’s hard to entrust another with a job I have come to love so much. As such, I am eager to find just the right person! Think you’re up to the task? Then let me ask you a few questions: Are you a natural at written and verbal communication? Do you thrive under the pressure of tight deadlines and a fast work pace? Do you find yourself organizing your workspace and schedule in your spare because everything is easier when things are in order? Are you always on time and come to work each day with a positive attitude? If you’ve answered yes, then we’d love to meet you!
So let me introduce you to my family…
We are a tradeshow production company that produces 5 great events each year in Edmonton, including the Edmonton Pet Expo, and the Mom, Pop & Tots Fair and the Edmonton Woman’s Show. We have two beautiful dogs here at the office, so the ideal candidate will need to be comfortable with dogs! If you believe in serving the customer, and in being proud of what you do, then you might just fit in with this family of mine! Send your resume along with a cover letter telling us how you work, and what you feel you can bring to the job!
East Edmonton (Capilano Area). F/T. Permanent. $14-$16/hour.
Strong writing skills
Excellent organizational skills
Experienced with computer programs like Microsoft Office, Outlook and an ability to learn in-house programs quickly
Pays attention to detail
University education a strong asset
· Opening up the office
· Answering phones, emails, and greeting clients
· Keep our database up to date - seek out and enter contact information for potential clients
· Writing (letters, correspondence, etc.)
· Data entry
· Research potential clients and sponsors
· Answering customer inquiries, sending out information
· Keep meticulous notes
· Taking meeting minutes and organizing the flow of information
· Keeping organized information systems (filing, information tracking, etc.)
· Other odds and ends as needed – get a well-rounded experience!