Family Pizza

Family Pizza Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Good place to work great team
Store Manager (Current Employee), Red Deer, ABSeptember 2, 2014
Pros: i work with an amazing team of people and the hours are good.
Cons: the location is not the best, we deal with a lot of drunk customers, and crime levels are higher were we are located.
Most days are fast pace we need to move a lot of orders over dinner time which can run up to and over 3 hours. We deal with incoming call and front store orders.

I have learned a lot about point of sale systems, how to run and maintain a busy kitchen, training new staff, maintaining a good food budget and good time management to keep operations moving – more... smoothly.

Co-workers work closely together to get all tasks done working as a close knit team at all times to maintain a safe and friendly work place.

The job is not hard just very fast pace and sometimes intense, but i find the job goes smoother and faster when everyone is busy and working hard to achieve our goals.

The most enjoyable part of my job is all the people I meet and deal with on a daily bases customers and staff. – less
Good friendly workplace.
Cook (Former Employee), Red Deer, ABAugust 24, 2014
Pros: staff got discounts on all food
Cons: i never got any weekends off.
I would come in 15min early to get a eye for what needed to be done.
I learned how to make 43 different pizzas, I memorized all the weights and toppings for all the pizzas.
My manager was Wonderful she would make sure we got our breaks that everyone got along and put us where we needed to be in the job that we excelled at.
I got along with all the staff – more... if a problem occurred you talked to management and it was taken care of and worked out.
The hardest part of the job was dealing with the drunks and homeless late at night.
Making the Pizzas and cutting them was my favorite part of the job. – less
Great Job.
Cashier (Former Employee), Brampton, ONApril 5, 2013
Pros: free lunches
Cons: variable shifts
I likes the work experience at Family Pizza. Co-workers were friendly and we all got along. I learned how to take orders over the phone or in person. It was basically a cashier job, but helped out with other things as well.
sit in pizzeria with many more food choices to pick from.
Waitress/Cook (Former Employee), Wallaceburg, ONSeptember 16, 2012
Pros: free food, free drinks, great pay
Cons: very long hours. it closed
great job miss it alot. worked hard met alot of people got to know alot a people
More you work, the more you are paid
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Warman, SKSeptember 5, 2012
Pros: free supper and uniform
Cons: wage is only in tips.
Accept deliveries and help with cleaning and answering phones. I learned that you need to keep busy or you get bored easily. Management is what you would expect from a food service place. Co-workers keep to themselves. The hardest part of my job was accepting credit card payments. The most enjoyable part was working nights when hardly anyone was working – more... with me. – less
Enseñanza y dan la oportunidad de aprender
Recepcionista Call Center (Former Employee), San José, SJJanuary 2, 2014
Pros: salario cumplido, almuerzo los fines de semana, estabilidad, vaciones
Cons: trato del jefe inmediato, descuento del salario en errores ya sea del cliente o del vendedor
Fue una experiencia laboral con dificultades a a pesar de esto me pude desempeñar durante un año con responsabilidad y manteniendo un nivel de ventas alto a pesar de la poca experiencia en telemercadeo, la presión en temporadas altas era excesiva aun así gracias a mis jefes inmediatos y compañeros aprendí a trabajar de forma ágil y eficaz en esos momentos – more... dejando al cliente satisfecho y mantener el nivel de ventas. Aprendí del trato al cliente molesto, indeciso, y la gran variedad de tipos de clientes a los que es expuesto un vendedor a conocer el trato para cada uno y con esto logre la satisfacción de ellos a la hora de llamar. – less
trabajo grupal, respeto de horas laborales y capacitación.
salonera y cajera (Former Employee), Curridabat, SJOctober 27, 2013
Pros: aprender a trabajar en equipo.
Cons: el horario de trabajo intervenía con mis estudios.
una de los cosas muy importante en es el respeto y la honradez departe de todo los que laborábamos ya que todos teníamos acceso a la caja y nunca hubo un descuadre de dinero.