- Twelve (12) positions are now open to unemployed and
out of school youth; to be involved in a Government
Sponsored Skills Link Employment Program in the
- Particularly youth from minority backgrounds
who want to improve their skills in overcoming
- One year program with two six (6) months in-take
(Monday-Friday) Skills Link Employment Program
- Offers a basic hourly rate of $10.25/hr.
- Learns about current and future requirements of the
Eligible participants must be:
- Canadian citizens, permanent residents or persons on
whom refugee protection has been granted.
- Age 18-30, Unemployed and Out-of-School
- In need of assistance to overcome employment barriers
- NOT receiving Employment Insurance (EI) Benefits.
By November 30th, 2013
Family Life Centre
1527 Bayly St., Pickering
Tel: (905) 839-4953 or
Fax Resume: (905)839-5057