Faithful+Gould

Faithful+Gould Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Busy work Load.
Electrical Estimator (Former Employee), Warrington, ENGNovember 24, 2013
Pros: company car and medical cover.
Cons: some late hours, not knowing when these would happen.
Worked both with a team and solo. Team work coverd an area from West Cost to East coast central Area. Working on my own was mostly office based with visits to suppliers and users to discuss what was wanted and could we Estimate the correct Quantities.

On a normal day whilst working in the central area was start travelling between 6am and 7am, as client – more... started work at 8am. Stayed over when required. Was responsable for 6 teams of four people each at a different site. Work at the sites normally was 2 to 3 weeks.
My co-workers covered the North, South and sections outside our areas.
The hardest part of the job was the long didstances travelled.
The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people and co-ordinating the 6 teams so they could complete there work on time. – less
Opportunity to grow and develop others
Senior Project Manager / BD Manager (Current Employee), Alexandria, VAOctober 18, 2013
A typical day at work was to manage development and construction projects from conception through completion. I most enjoyed working and developing others, such as co-workers and consultants. I enjoyed travel and meeting new people; owners, municipal and state contacts, landowners and consultants.
Glass ceiling
Estimator (Former Employee), OregonSeptember 30, 2013
Pros: they will compensate for ot as long as the client does
Cons: the work is repetative and boring. mostly data entry
Bottom line, to get past chief estimator, you may have to be from the UK. Management is mostly made up of "a few of the mates".
Good company with Good Benefits
Cost Engineer (Current Employee), Texas City, TXMay 13, 2013
Contractor on site at a refinery but overall good company to work for.
F+G Is a great company
Contracts Administrator/Cost Manager (Current Employee), San Diego, CAApril 28, 2013
Cons: contracted offsite and current task completion date is 12/31/13.
I am honored to be a part of a dynamic company that offers training (if desired) to employees to achieve their goals for career growth.

The most enjoyable part of the job is the variety of tasks I perform and the ability to work independently.
Lack of teamwork
Senior Level Developer (Former Employee), Houston, TXMarch 16, 2012
Pros: good benefits, decent salary
Cons: lack of documentation and training, stressful environment
Challenging work environment, lack of documentation and training made it difficult to understand business processes. Not enough time allowed in estimates to perform thorough development; encouraged to slow down and be precise, but then constantly put under pressure to hurry up.