Faith Baptist Church

Faith Baptist Church Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Responsible for the Leadership of this Church
Pastor (Current Employee), Daisy, GAMarch 11, 2014
Enjoy working here because of the children that come to this church.
Productive and rewarding working environment
Volunteer (Former Employee), Round Rock, TXFebruary 3, 2014
I would just help at the church where it was needed. If there was a labor job that they needed help with I would help them, if they needed a dinner server I would be there to help. I just filled in and helped where it was needed.
Great Part Time Job
Custodian Supervisor (Current Employee), Attica, KSJanuary 15, 2014
day to day up keep of the interior of the church......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Loved this job
Office Manager (Former Employee), Gulfport, MSSeptember 11, 2013
I really enjoyed this job more than any other job I've ever had, but church finances didn't allow me to stay on staff. Great church, great Pastor and great people.
Love GOD and Love People
Executive Administrator and Senior Pastor (Former Employee), Santa Fe, TXJune 28, 2013
Pros: being a servant of the king of kings!
Cons: it is hard work but satisfying to the soul!
My typical day as a Pastor. Although I was pastor of this Church for five years, Its day was most likely not like most churches. In my case I had to have another side job, I would work for 8 hours and return about 5.30 P.M. I would then have dinner and start my daily routine. I would go to the church and make all the set ups in the sanctuary and office, – more... I would then pray at my desk and begin my evening preparing for sermons and Sunday School Classes. I would usually do what filing and administrational work was necessary and plan for events and programs. On Wednesday evenings I would take time and pick up children and teens throughout the city. I would then preach and hold events for the kids. Sometimes I would go to Church Functions and represent our Church and its work in Santa fe, Texas. The hardest thing for me, was the long hours I would have to spend past the time of family time. It was a challenge just to keep personal time with my own family. I enjoyed it because I love GOD and I love his People. I love to serve the KING of KINGS and the LORD of LORD's. I am HIS SERVANT. – less
Fun workplace, sence of unity
Filipino Pastor (Current Employee), Canoga Park, CANovember 6, 2012
Pros: occasional eat lunch free with staff members.
Cons: day off with 1 hour work.
Learned a lot in my workplace and always have room for improvements.
Church treasures -Financial reports
Church Treasurer (Former Employee), Kings Mountain, NCAugust 13, 2012
Pros: i served under five pastors. each one was different.
Cons: i served under five pastors. each one was a challange-but a good one
Most of my work involved reporting to the church the financial condition of our receipts and payments. My duties included receiving any monies that came into the church in the form of tithes, offerings,and special gifts. The invoices and accounts of the church with payment due were presented to me and I was responsible for prompt remittance of these – more... accounts.The most difficult part of my job was smiling when I knew funds were tight. However, God always provided what we needed. The most enjoyable part of my job was working with the music ministry. – less
A Great Little Church
Youth Minister / Assistant to Pastor (Current Employee), Brownsboro, TXMay 30, 2012
Faith Baptist Church is a congregation of approximately 120 members which serves the communities of Brownsboro, Chandler, Leagueville and Athens, Texas. It is a community-minded church with numerous outreaches and ministries.