Fairfield Inn and Suites

Fairfield Inn and Suites Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
I was an Front Desk Associate.
Front Desk Associate (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PAJanuary 22, 2015
❖ Check guests in and out efficiently and in a friendly manner
❖ Post guest charges and compute guest bill, collect payment and make change for hotel
guests following all cash handling procedures as required by Concord Hospitality
❖ Ensure all credit cards, cash, and change fund are balanced throughout each shift
❖ Be very knowledgeable of Rewards program and promotions
❖ Monitor room availability, Block rooms and handle special requests
❖ Communicate with incoming staff and management by logging pertinent information in
the pass on log
Wonderful Place to Work
Night Auditor (Current Employee), Chattanooga, TNDecember 2, 2014
Fairfield Inn and Suites was my favorite job that I ever had. I enjoyed the work environment there and working with guests of the hotel. I loved the daily challenges of pleasing the guests and making their requests happen. I am looking for the same kind of work right now...
Job is good
Account management, guest (Current Employee), Odessa Tx 79762November 10, 2014
Pros: great guests
Cons: no benefits, only 32 hrs a week
I like the Guests and Manager but they dont offer full time and the job has no benefits
Fairfield Inn & Suites
Front Desk Clerk and Night Audit (Former Employee), Monument, COOctober 24, 2014
Cons: long drive
Loved working there. I wish that I had longer shift. Loved meeting new people.
A great place to work at.
Front Desk Manager (Current Employee), Columbus, OHOctober 15, 2014
Usually I'm on my feet all day. Running around taking items to guests or fixing an issue they may have in thier room. I am busy right from the moment I walk in to the moment I clock out.You're looking for any potential problems and taking care of these things ahead of time, if possible. A day in the life is not very predictable. I have learned how to accurtly and correctly handle a problem a guest has. I've learned how to use Fosse which is the operating system the hotel used. I learned to become very patient and detailed oriented. The hardest thing about working here is trying to solve a problem that may not have been started or made by you. Another hard part is dealing with is the guests that come to the desk mad about something that wasn't done the way they wanted it before you got there. You are the first face the guest sees and therefore you
are the one that they aim thier anger or fustration at. The most enjoyable part of my job is interacting with different guests, and making them feel comfortable.
N/A
Night Auditor (Former Employee), Savannah, GAOctober 15, 2014
Being a night auditor was an amazing atmosphere to work in. However, the management was unprofessional.
Very fun environment
Houseman/Maintenance (Former Employee), Marietta, OHOctober 1, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: hours are based on budget
I loved working here, but sadly had my hours cut due to budget and had to seek new employment.
Awesome
Assistant General Manager (Former Employee), Richmond VAAugust 31, 2014
Fairfield Inn is one of my favorite Marriott brands. It offers Marriott standards at a price the common traveler can afford.
Front Desk Agent (Former Employee), miami flAugust 15, 2014
You must be friendly and approachable and able to handle difficult situations and maintain your cool.
productive and busy hotel with friendly staff and quick service
Housekeeping/Laundry Aide (Former Employee), Idaho Falls, IDJuly 25, 2014
Pros: free uniforms, good pay, great environment, free water available to us
Cons: short breaks, little laundry, lots of rooms
A typical day at work was long and rather tedious but enjoyable in some ways.
I learned quite a few techniques to make cleaning faster and more efficient while keeping it high quality.
Management worked pretty well and helped us maintain the quality of the rooms since we would sometimes get confused and forget to stock something.
My co-workers were rather pleasant and we became a quick and friendly family that helped each other out finish our rooms.
The hardest part would be the amount of rooms each day since it was usually 14 to 20 a day depending on how many people we have working.
The most enjoyable part was the overall experience of it and just being able to forget the problems of the world with cleaning, and though it got tedious at times it was still enjoyable.
Very friendly work envirnoment
Housekeeping (Former Employee), Conway, ARJune 16, 2014
Pros: starts off at 7.50
Cons: the hours
Everyone is very nice and dedicated to their jobs.
The day begins with a group meeting then everyone spreads out to take care of their duties.
Very independent work and little supervision.
Good company but too much entiltement
Front Desk Clerk (Former Employee), Columbus OhioJune 11, 2014
It was a good company but there is quite simply too much entitlement for too many people. They resisted change as a whole.
Friendly and Networking with others
Guest Service Representative/Night Auditor (Former Employee), Murfreesboro, TNJune 5, 2014
I would come in check inventory, check my check-in, and check my faxes for new reservations such as group reservations. I will check the incoming reservations and wait for check-ins. I learn communication skills, customer service, among other communicable and clerical skills. I love meeting new people from all over the world and interesting conversations.
poor
housekeeper (Former Employee), Somerset, NJMay 28, 2014
I didnt find this job productive. The manager was good. Co workers were rude all the time. The company didnt have all the needed materials for the employers.I didnt enjoy it.
Productive place of work with an amazing staff
Laundry Aide (Former Employee), Wichita Falls, TXMay 16, 2014
Well as loundry aid I learned how to wash and dry linen the proper way. I also learned how to make a buisness appear more appealing to its customers.
Housekeeping (Former Employee), Austintown, OHMarch 11, 2014
I loved doing this type of work I stayed busy& was able to do things I enjoyed.
Fast paced environment
Houseperson (Former Employee), Watertown, NYFebruary 16, 2014
Pros: good hours
Cons: low pay
Excellent place to work. Love the people and pleasing the guests.
GREAT WORK ATMOSPHERE. GUEST WERE ALWAYS PLEASANT TO BE AROUND.
GUEST SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKFebruary 3, 2014
Pros: room discounts
CALM ATMOSPHERE AND GREAT PEOPLE TO BE AROUND. MANAGEMENT WAS ALWAYS HELPFUL. I LOVED BEING APART OF THIS HELPING HOSPITALITY TEAM!
feary helpfull
housekeeper laundry (Former Employee), Muskegon, MIJanuary 30, 2014
Pros: great
Cons: great
I loved my job every one was great never had any problems with no one guest were great
go place to meet interesting people
Night Auditor/Front Desk Clerk (Former Employee), Grand Island, NEJanuary 29, 2014
I had to stand for 8 hours with nothing to do. I was expected to be at the front desk in the middle of the night standing. the most enjoyable part of my job was meeting the people that checked into the hotel

1 2 3