The Role is full time Monday - Friday.
Your basic responsibilities will include:
- Administration support for a team of 4 – 8
- Answering and directing incoming telephone calls
- Data entry
- Maintaining compliance standards
- Involvement in team projects and marketing events
- Providing courteous and efficient service to clients and advisors
- Cover receptionist duties as required, booking couriers, greeting visitors
- Other ad hoc duties as requested.
Additional responsibilities will be added as experience permits.
- Preference will be given to those with a formal education or willingness to continue their education.
You must be highly professional, outgoing and efficient with an ability to work under pressure and maintain accuracy and attention to detail. You must have a "can do" attitude and strive to achieve greatness.
At least one year experience in a similar role (fast paced environment) is essential as well as advanced working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (Mail Merges).
If you do not already have them, you will be required to obtain a licence in Life Insurance and Mutual Funds.
A competitive salary will be offered based on education and experience.
Email your resume to investments @faiellafinancial.com. Your resume must contain detailed experience and education. Please ensure to provide us with as much details about yourself and why you are interested in this position.
It is often difficult to judge someone by their resume so think outside the box and be creative when submitting your application.
Visit us at www.faiellafinancial.com or on facebook at www.facebook.com/faiellafinancial