Factory Direct (Newmarket Location) – Newmarket, ON
As a Factory Direct employee, your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Selling products, services and solutions by getting to know customers and helping solve their unique end to end needs.
- Maintaining store merchandising standards.
- Asking lifestyle questions to thoroughly understand customer needs, offers relevant services, solutions, and accessories so customer can make informed decision to complete their purchase.
- Utilize all relevant sales tools to drive profitable growth.
- Leverage on-line resources, tools, and peer knowledge to self train.
Working at Factory Direct will help you:
- Learn first-hand how a fast-paced business operates and how commercial decisions are made.
- Develop an ability to work under pressure.
- Understand the strengths of working in a team and how others in different teams depended on your work.
- Acquire self-management skills, the importance of being punctual, flexible, getting work done on time, and being willing to improve your own performance.
Terms of Employment: Part Time, Weekend, Evening
Salary: $11.00 Hourly, for 35+ Hours (full Time) per week, Commission
Location: Newmarket, Ontario ( 1 vacancies )
Education: Completion of high school, Some college/CEGEP/vocational or technical training
Experience: Experience an asset
Work Location Information: In shop
Essential Skills: Reading text, Document use, Numeracy, Writing, Communication, Working with others, Problem solving, Decision making, Critical thinking, Job task planning and organizing, Significant use of memory, Finding information, Computer use, Continuous learning
How to Apply:
In Person between 10:00 and 17:00: 130 Davis Drive Newmarket, ON L3Y 2N1
Indeed - 7 months ago
Since opening our first store in 1995, factorydirect.ca has grown to become one of Canada’s largest privately owned closeout...