Facebook Employee Reviews

A nice and entertaining company
Community Operation Analyst for CPL (Current Employee) –  DublinApril 26, 2016
Being part of Facebook is such a good experience.
All the people are really friendly and profesional. I actually consider some of my co-workers as friends with who I like to share my breakfast or my lunch with the free food at the canteen.
My management team is really profesional, fair and understanding.
Fantastic culture and smart people
Software Engineer Intern (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaMay 2, 2016
This is place is exactly what you would expect from an established Silicon Valley company. The people are smart and helpful, the management is flat, and the atmosphere is amazing.
Pros
Free breakfast/lunch/dinner, smart people, hackathons, typical valley culture
Cons
None that I can think of
Glad I left
Facilities Engineer (Current Employee) –  Prineville, ORJanuary 26, 2016
Lots of back stabbimg, a lot like being paid to be in highschool. Management didn't seem to know answers to questions they should have. Other employees seemed very incompetent while others seemed held back in their current position. Facebook is a young company and it shows. Google or apple would be a much better place to start out in the tech world.
Cons
Small town people = small town mentality
Contractor
Operations Analyst (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXSeptember 20, 2016
Do not like working for cognizant, they do not care about employees at all. Management is horrible, they are rude and do not respect employees.
Favorite
Work From Home (Current Employee) –  Kuala LumpurMarch 4, 2016
Working schedule completely work out
Time management and Dairy Milk
Management daily the job and staff
co-workers helpful and friendly face, nothing weird or strange
work extra time
break time and free food
Great place
OnPoint Public Relations + Marketing (Current Employee) –  Lafayette, COJuly 18, 2016
Great to work for a great company. Hard but you succeed. Great opportunity for growth within the company. Top experience of my life.
Fun workplace
Community Operations Analyst (Former Employee) –  DublinJune 29, 2016
Great work place, facilities 5 stars, great management and co-workers. Easy job and no much job enhancement.
I would work with Facebook again!
Pros
Free food
Cons
easy job
Great Place to Work
Marketing Expertise Customer Support (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 1, 2016
Facebook was a great place to work, I was very disappointed when my contract ended. The Co-Workers and Managers were awesome, everyone got a long and everyone wanted what is best for the customers. Helping customers place ads with Facebook was a true learning experience.
Pros
Free Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Cons
Had to pay for parking.
Fun Workplace and Home based
Online Seller (Former Employee) –  Digos, Davao del SurJune 15, 2016
Instead wasting of tie making non-sense in facing why not sell items? which you can some income using your account and by the help of using social media.
Everything you would expect
Community Operations Contractor (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 19, 2015
Facebook is a great place to work, although most people aren't aware that many positions are filled by contractors and not full-time employees. The good: endless food/snacks/drinks, casual and open office, ping-pong, young and tech-savvy environment. The not-so-good: benefits + compensation for contractors are much lower than full-time.
Pros
food forever
Great work life balance!
Ads Targeting Quality Analyst (Former Employee) –  Menlo Park, CAMay 8, 2016
Best company to work for! The environment overall is amazing! If you have a chance to work here, do not second guess it. Managers give you a task and it is up to you to make it happen.
Communication Engineer with RF experiences
Principal Specialist in RF broadcasting (Current Employee) –  Miami FLJuly 7, 2015
I've experiences in RF Broadcasting stations TV and FM, I can adapt a worker team easily, learning faster and I've organizational skills
Pros
Free launchers
Cons
Bad salary
M-F hours with little room for respect and creativity
Line Cook (Former Employee) –  Menlo Park, CADecember 8, 2015
Love the staff at Flagship/Facebook, but not the management. They treat lower staff like idiots, the food is bad in taste and appearance, talent doesn't count for much but following blindly does.
Pros
Free lunch and snacks, freedom because what you do doesn't matter (if you are into that thing)
Cons
Too far from civilization, culinary staff not eligible for Facebook perks, higher pay than usual restaurant work, but still can barely pay the bills
Great place to work with great culture and even better people
Community Operations Contractor (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 23, 2015
Loved coming to work everyday. The additional benefits such as catered breakfast, lunch, and dinner was fantastic. Plenty of places to get away and clear your head.
Its just Facebook
Ads Integrity Analyst (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMarch 7, 2016
Besides the food, and the fact that you can pretty much wear whatever you want working at facebook is just a glorified boring office job. Pressing the enter button all day and constantly worrying about numbers.
Pros
free food
Cons
everything else
security
Security Guard/ Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Menlo Park, CAApril 11, 2016
Fun place to work for, definitely love working here! the food is awesome, the people are super nice. Pay is another thing that is really good here at Facebook!
Customer service skills were further advanced in an enjoyable workplace.
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Menlo Park, CASeptember 6, 2013
At Facebook I would patrol the interior and exterior of the buildings that would constitute approximately half of the campus, providing access assistance and escorts when requested. I learned what it's like to be part of a large team that works together towards a common goal which is the safety of all present at the site. Management was rather generous with overtime, enabling me to support myself without requiring a second job while in school. My co-workers were all good people, quick to smile and assist anyone requesting it. The hardest part of the job were the first hour of every shift as you gauge the pace of the day and learn where you will be most effectively posted. The most enjoyable part of the job was the college like atmosphere as if it were a Disneyland for adults.
Pros
free breakfast, lunch and dinner. good benefits. free vending machines full of electronics.
Cons
constant changes in management and personnel which require adaptation on a weekly basis, which although somewhat inconvenient in the beginning simply became a fact of life at that site.
Great Company
Product Specialist (Former Employee) –  Menlo Park, CAFebruary 23, 2016
The culture and teams are world class. I've worked with some of the best on awesome projects that I'll treasure for life.
Pros
Team
Cons
repetitive
great people
Executive Assistant/Business Lead (Current Employee) –  Menlo Park, CAFebruary 8, 2016
great company to work for if you find the right group/leader. the company has gotten so big that the culture is struggling to maintain itself.
Great place to work.
Marketing Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 15, 2016
Working with customer presents new, unique, and fun challenges everyday. This is a great company to work for no matter what.