Facebook

Facebook Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Everything you would expect and more!
Page Operations Analyst - Contractor (Current Employee), Austin, TXFebruary 5, 2014
Pros: all the food you can eat.
Cons: everyone seems to be working in a job where they're overqualified.
Great experience where you can learn in a lot in a global company.
good
Developer (Current Employee), AmmanDecember 23, 2013
On 11/2013 I discover a bug in conversation system on facebook.com which is I could add many people
at the same time to conversation and all of them will stock in this conversation , nobody can leave it or
mark zuckerberg tors on facebook.com like administra even report it , I did this bug on some
(facebook.com founder ) and other facebook administrators , and it work they couldn't leave
conversation at first until they block my account (there is documents and videos an messages
from facebook security team proof this .
Fun and challenging environment
Team Leader (Current Employee), SpainDecember 21, 2013
My typical day consisted of assigning my team new accounts,

Dealing with escalated customer queries and complaints.

Holding daily team meetings.weekly one to one meetings

Monitoring and ensuring KPI's are met and issuing targets
work place
Event Management Head of college festival (Current Employee), archanakoulDecember 12, 2013
Pros: free lunch and other incentives
Cons: long hours
a typical day at work: hectic
what you learned: a lots of things
your co-workers: fun and supportive
productive and fun workplace
entertanment activity as a disk-joker (Former Employee), i haven'tOctober 11, 2013
Pros: free lunches
Cons: more ours
Italy in my day's work is carried out with different tasks that have taught me to move in the workplace
Customer service skills were further advanced in an enjoyable workplace.
Security Officer (Former Employee), Menlo Park, CASeptember 6, 2013
Pros: free breakfast, lunch and dinner. good benefits. free vending machines full of electronics.
Cons: constant changes in management and personnel which require adaptation on a weekly basis, which although somewhat inconvenient in the beginning simply became a fact of life at that site.
At Facebook I would patrol the interior and exterior of the buildings that would constitute approximately half of the campus, providing access assistance and escorts when requested. I learned what it's like to be part of a large team that works together towards a common goal which is the safety of all present at the site. Management was rather generous with overtime, enabling me to support myself without requiring a second job while in school. My co-workers were all good people, quick to smile and assist anyone requesting it. The hardest part of the job were the first hour of every shift as you gauge the pace of the day and learn where you will be most effectively posted. The most enjoyable part of the job was the college like atmosphere as if it were a Disneyland for adults.
learned electronic security
security offir (Current Employee), hyderabadAugust 21, 2013
Pros: facebook is providing lunch
Cons: communicating with coleagues
how to acknowledge the mails.

acknowledging the earthquakes.

monitering Asia through CCTV.
Dynamic work environment in a growing field
Legal Analyst, Triage Team Lead (Current Employee), Menlo Park, CAJuly 9, 2013
I have been sent abroad twice by Facebook to train an international team of employees for Facebook's Law Enforcement Response Team, including training the current International Team Supervisor.

I wrote and currently maintain the Legal Triage Runbook that is a detailed operationa manual for my department and provide expert knowledge and coaching for my direct reports.

I am involved in policy and procedural development as well as overall department operations.

I have 4 years of legal experience and over 14 years of customer service experience holding supervisory positions.

I have extensive experience working in multiple law enforcement and legal compliance roles in social media focusing on compliance with U.S. laws regarding access and disclosure of user data under the rules of ECPA.
Great place for graduating students adjusting to work environment
Ads Billing Operation Analyst (Current Employee), Austin, TXJune 13, 2013
Pros: free meals, flexible hours, ability to work from home, general level of communication between top and bottom
Cons: job advancement
Business driven results within a very relaxed and kind environment. Have learned to work within a team based environment focusing on how we contribute to the whole and the value of our brand. Very rewarding and analytical based position in which the reach and results develop an appreciation for the brand at large. Continually learning and being challenged by my peers to enhance our product and provide insight on how to evolve an entity with so many users, while maintaining and growing our user base.
Facebook
Resume Screener (Current Employee), Menlo Park, CAJune 12, 2013
Working at Facebook is an amazing experience. It is a definitely a company that cares about its employees and is full of opportunities. I have had an honor to work with one the best team members. We have all worked on the latest project for talent acquisition and built a good pipeline of candidates for the recruiting/ HR department here at Facebook. I really enjoy working for a company that is filled with so many talents and is growing so rapidly.
Productive and fun work place. Great place to work
Executive Assistant (Current Employee), Menlo Park, CAMay 1, 2013
Pros: free meals, great walking time within the campus
Cons: weight gain.
One of the best companies I have had the pleasure of working for. Fantastic environment. You are able to use your talents in all areas. You have room for promotion within the company. You are always heard and your ideas matter.
awesome place to work and grow
Sr Technical Program Manager (Former Employee), Menlo Park, CAApril 11, 2013
Pros: great overall benefits, work environment and growth
a typical day consists of non-stop planning and decision making in order to build large scale infrastructure of data centers, networks and server farms

decisions were made at the individual contributor level, which added sense of responsibility to help the business meets its goal
Fun and hardworking environment to work at
BUSINESS ANALYST, COMPENSATION (Current Employee), Menlo Park, CAApril 5, 2013
Pros: free food
Everyone is very bright and hardworking. Is a very positive place to work
Amazing company
Salesforce Application Engineer (Former Employee), Menlo Park, CaApril 2, 2013
It is a fast paced work environment unlike any other.. Everyone works just as hard as they play, and there is always fun activities and outings to go to all year round. But its easy to get swept up and consumed there lol not always a bad thing :-)
A great place to work!
Platform Operations Analyst - Contract (Former Employee), Menlo Park, CAFebruary 28, 2013
I love working here!

Tell us about:

a typical day at work
what you learned
management
your co-workers
the hardest part of the job
the most enjoyable part of the job
High Volume Cafteria Food Operation
Flagship Contractor (Former Employee), Menlo Park, CANovember 27, 2012
Facebook was a fascinating place to work as a line cook. It serves 3,000+ people with varying degrees of taste and food preferences. They have two large café s with eight item menus that change daily. Experienced line cooks are responsible as well as the Chefs to write daily menus usually four or more a month. This was a valuable training skill that I took full advantage of and tried to create delicious menus that can be executed by five people in under four hours time.
good company
Data Center Support (Former Employee), Santa Clara, CAAugust 21, 2012
• Racks and stacks servers and network equipment into cabinets.
• Reconnect/Replace power cables and network cables.
• Performs installation of wiring, patch panel and network switch, hub, and console.
* management was fair
* co-workers was helpful
* none was hard
* learning new things
Fun place to work
Product Analytics Engineer (Current Employee), Menlo Park, CAJuly 26, 2012
Pros: free meals
Cons: sometimes working nights and weekends
Tons of smart people shipping products everyday. The IT department gives you whatever you need to get your job done.
Creative environment; onboarding ramp-up is non existent
Business Analyst (Current Employee), Menlo Park, CAApril 21, 2012
Pros: peers are awesome; relaxed creative culture
Cons: long "expected" hours w/o recognition
Many Managers are selected based on ability to manage a tool or program, and are clueless when dealing with real live humans

Direction and expectations for too vague so it's a moving target

Placed at a desk with a laptop and told to "go" without any ramp up process or allowable timeline

Cliques
Fijn bedrijf om voor te werken
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Barcelona, CTNovember 4, 2014
Fijn en gemoedelijk bedrijf om voor te werken. Professionaliteit en creativiteit straalt er van af.

About Facebook

Facebook is a social utility that connects people with friends, business contacts and others who work, study and live around them.