Facebook Employee Reviews

Once in a lifetime opportunity
Program Manager, Special Projects (Current Employee) –  Menlo Park, CA6 November 2016
Facebook is a great place to work. The culture of innovation provides opportunities that many companies cannot. This is especially true for security professionals. The only downside is the lack of career path development for security professionals in this organization.

Facebook kind of embodies the American Dream. Once you're there, anyone can become anything they'd like if they really work at it.

Facebook holds high performance/product expectations, but they take care to provide everything you need to get the job done and more...
Production Associate (Current Employee) –  Mountain View, CA8 August 2016
Being a non exempt employee of Tesla Motors Incorporated is good. However, this company has one of the worse issues people have to deal and work with because the leads are not encouraging others for more morale, but instead insuinating their management to doing nothing or doing nothing about talk going on in the inside its very poor in that way. Furthermore, the company's assets going green is a great idea, but the best face the experience that Tesla just might not be a growing company, but a mistake. What do you guys think?
Pros
Services are being provided.
Cons
Coworkers job culture not too good.
Great place to work for and evolve as an Engineer
Software Engineering Intern (Former Employee) –  Menlo Park, CA4 December 2016
Started working on important projects from week one. There are lot of resources to learn from and great colleagues . Interns are respected pretty well and part of their culture.

Work feels hectic at times and higher expectations will be there from your mentor or management.
Pros
Free food everyday, housing and outings
Cons
Nothing much for an Intern.
Unique Experience
Marketing Automation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Menlo Park, CA13 December 2016
The culture really makes this company and its work very enjoyable.
I am currently at this company for an internship so I wouldn't know what to say about the benefits but from what I hear they are really good.
Excellent place to learn a lot, grow a lot.
Asia-Pacific Specialist, Forensic Ads Analytics (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh9 May 2016
I learnt a lot, and was always given opportunities to grow. I cherish my time working at Facebook.

The management is generally supportive of projects and other work, and is very supportive in terms of helping you achieve success in your own role.

Advancement is an issue since you're hired for your level, and they look to hire people at different levels, so if there is an opening above your position, expect an outsider to fill it.
Pros
Flexible work-life balance, great management.
Cons
Advancement is really difficult.
Pro Unlimited Advertisement Analyst (Former Employee) –  Austin, TX16 October 2016
Weird horrible management and no room for growth. Great job to do while figuring out your career! Flexible enough and easy workload
Productive fun workplace
Community Operations Contractor (Former Employee) –  Austin, TX19 August 2016
Working at Facebook was an amazing experience. The culture there was great. The benefits were top tier as well. They fed us three meals a day. Supplied employees with their own personal computers for work.
Pros
Free meals
Exciting opportunities with a view into high level work
Product Data Integrity Contractor (Former Employee) –  Menlo Park, CA20 April 2016
Facebook onsite with PROUnlimited was an excellent opportunity into viewing corporate work life. It gave an inside view of how larger companies work together to create a product that is end-user driven. The culture is also top notch as they push to have users experience and attempt new ideas. They certainly strive to set the bar higher for new entrants and individuals seeking a challenging work place.
Pros
Free lunches, strong support staff, safety, excellent culture
Cons
Contracted for temporary positions with 1-year limits
Great Culture and productive teams
Executive Protection Intel Specialist (Former Employee) –  Menlo Park, CA20 August 2016
Love the culture, awesome coworkers and great opportunities to grow and learn and expand your career. I had a wonderful experience and made such great connections and friendships.
Widely active work place, where drive is key have to be ready to met all challenges.
Executive Producer, 'The DeFo Show', morning drive (Current Employee) –  Miramar Terrace, FL27 July 2016
The work place is full of energy, it keeps you on your toes. The personnel all well experienced and extremely capable. The management is firm but helpful. The team really wants to succeed and makes this understood from day 1. It is also imperative to work together, teamwork is paramount. Have truly enjoyed my time there and am looking to take what I have learned and accomplished and put it toward new challenges.
Pros
familiar, fun, engrossing, full of challenges, great deal of assistance
Cons
not always understood by management, not a lot of growth opportunities, disconnect at times from management to employees.
It's a good place to work
Telco Ops Intern (Current Employee) –  Menlo Park, CA27 November 2016
Facebook was an amazing place to intern at. The culture is amazing and the people are amazing as well. It is a high pressure area but you still feel relaxed and able to do the work. I enjoyed every aspect of this job fully. It is such a fast moving environment, if you aren't quick on your feet, you can be left behind.
Pros
free food
Cons
hard to form lasting relationships
A great organisation to work for
Community operation analyst (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh29 September 2016
What I can say about Facebook is, its simply awesome to have an work experience of more than an year to work in the house of Hyderabad.
Management is great to talk about. Easily approachable and friendly.
The facility team of the Hyderabad house is worth appreciating for its punctuality and efficacy.
Pros
free breakfast lunch and dinner, free transport
Nothing Bad to Report
Media and Community Operations Contractor (Current Employee) –  Menlo Park, CA27 December 2016
Facebook is the most amazing company to work for with an amazing company culture. If I could stay forever I would. Free food, free snacks, free ice cream. Our own wood shop and spa. It truly is amazing.
Pros
EVERYTHING
Cons
I was a contractor so my time there was only 2 years
Learned a lot at work
Network Engineer (Current Employee) –  Menlo Park, CA2 January 2017
My management is very supportive, have a friendly behaviour, always encourages the employees at work and fullfills all the needs of the employee.
My co-workers are very compitative and sportive.
Great culture and work environment
Senior Process Executive (Current Employee) –  Austin, TX14 August 2016
At Facebook, the culture is a very healthy and stress-free environment. We are expected to complete our share of the work load without being micro managed. Co-workers are allowed to help and collaborate if needed. Some challenges may include making sure clients are satisfied, and that their business is utilizing Facebook to its full potential.
Its own world
Social Media Analyst (Current Employee) –  Menlo Park, CA14 December 2016
Is an exciting place to work for. While doing your day - to - day responsibilities you also have time to play and eat. The culture is very relaxing so you can work at your own past.
Lovely place to work with ton's of oppertunities
Functions as a Community Operations Analyst (Former Employee) –  IN21 September 2016
Had an amazing 1 year of my experience with Facebook India. Learnt a lot about corporate culture and how things work in the functioning of the largest social networking site in the world.
Pros
Lovely work culture and facilities
fun to play and differents areas
Janitorial (Former Employee) –  Palo Alto, CA30 December 2016
good, god co.workers,management regular, the hard part shift on night, in such the best parts lear disciple.a god company.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short break
Great company
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WA6 January 2017
-I come in when I want and I leave when I want
-I get to work on projects that I'm passionate about
-Great benefits, free food, etc.
-work from home on Wednesdays
Fantastic culture and smart people
Software Engineer Intern (Former Employee) –  California2 May 2016
This is place is exactly what you would expect from an established Silicon Valley company. The people are smart and helpful, the management is flat, and the atmosphere is amazing.
Pros
Free breakfast/lunch/dinner, smart people, hackathons, typical valley culture
Cons
None that I can think of