Facebook Employee Reviews

It's a good place to work
Telco Ops Intern (Current Employee) –  Menlo Park, CA27 November 2016
Facebook was an amazing place to intern at. The culture is amazing and the people are amazing as well. It is a high pressure area but you still feel relaxed and able to do the work. I enjoyed every aspect of this job fully. It is such a fast moving environment, if you aren't quick on your feet, you can be left behind.
Pros
free food
Cons
hard to form lasting relationships
Once in a lifetime opportunity
Program Manager, Special Projects (Current Employee) –  Menlo Park, CA6 November 2016
Facebook is a great place to work. The culture of innovation provides opportunities that many companies cannot. This is especially true for security professionals. The only downside is the lack of career path development for security professionals in this organization.

Facebook kind of embodies the American Dream. Once you're there, anyone can become anything they'd like if they really work at it.

Facebook holds high performance/product expectations, but they take care to provide everything you need to get the job done and more...
A nice and comfortable workplace
Community Operations Anchor Mentor (Current Employee) –  Dublin5 November 2016
A well organized structure with a clear division of duties, which means everybody knows what they are supposed to do. Thanks to the backup system there are no problems with booking holidays.
Great experience, no regrets
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Menlo Park, CA16 October 2016
-Job growth was extremely limited
-Broader impact beyond core role was never recognized
-Witnessed performance reviews become highly political as the company grew from 4K to 16K employees
-Nevertheless, all was manageable and generally happy until my manager and head of function was forceably replaced
Pro Unlimited Advertisement Analyst (Former Employee) –  Austin, TX16 October 2016
Weird horrible management and no room for growth. Great job to do while figuring out your career! Flexible enough and easy workload
Short but intense project
Content Analyst (Former Employee) –  Warszawa, mazowieckie6 October 2016
The projects was based on shift work that changes every week. Work was very demanding but rewarding. Thought me a lot of self discipline at work and time management.
Productive cultured secure place to work
Marketing Expert and Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZ4 October 2016
I do not have anything negative to say about working for Facebook. The people truly cared, they gave me the tools I needed to suceed and there was not a glass ceiling for growth.
A great organisation to work for
Community operation analyst (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh29 September 2016
What I can say about Facebook is, its simply awesome to have an work experience of more than an year to work in the house of Hyderabad.
Management is great to talk about. Easily approachable and friendly.
The facility team of the Hyderabad house is worth appreciating for its punctuality and efficacy.
Pros
free breakfast lunch and dinner, free transport
Fun workplace
Community Operations Analyst (Current Employee) –  Dublin, Ireland27 September 2016
The day to day work is feeling lighter as the team and workplace are fun. I learn many things such as analyzing content that came into Facebook. Part of the job that is enjoyable is having meals with coworkers and taking a part in internal events.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Far from home
Contractor
Operations Analyst (Current Employee) –  Austin, TX20 September 2016
Do not like working for cognizant, they do not care about employees at all. Management is horrible, they are rude and do not respect employees.
Simply one of the best companies to work for
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Dublin8 September 2016
A company that moves fast and breaks things. Lead by an incredibly inspiring CEO that will make it the most successful and admired company of all times.
Pros
Too many to list
Cons
Lots of travelling
Great Culture and productive teams
Executive Protection Intel Specialist (Former Employee) –  Menlo Park, CA20 August 2016
Love the culture, awesome coworkers and great opportunities to grow and learn and expand your career. I had a wonderful experience and made such great connections and friendships.
productive and fun workplace
Network Deployment Engineer (Former Employee) –  Menlo Park, CA19 August 2016
Productive and fun workplace, we have restaurant on Campus, I love it. Transportation by Bus , it is great. It makes job very easy.
sometimes I continue my work by VPN connection in the bus on way home and at Home.
Pros
free lunh
Cons
break is great
Productive fun workplace
Community Operations Contractor (Former Employee) –  Austin, TX19 August 2016
Working at Facebook was an amazing experience. The culture there was great. The benefits were top tier as well. They fed us three meals a day. Supplied employees with their own personal computers for work.
Pros
Free meals
Great culture and work environment
Senior Process Executive (Current Employee) –  Austin, TX14 August 2016
At Facebook, the culture is a very healthy and stress-free environment. We are expected to complete our share of the work load without being micro managed. Co-workers are allowed to help and collaborate if needed. Some challenges may include making sure clients are satisfied, and that their business is utilizing Facebook to its full potential.
Production Associate (Current Employee) –  Mountain View, CA8 August 2016
Being a non exempt employee of Tesla Motors Incorporated is good. However, this company has one of the worse issues people have to deal and work with because the leads are not encouraging others for more morale, but instead insuinating their management to doing nothing or doing nothing about talk going on in the inside its very poor in that way. Furthermore, the company's assets going green is a great idea, but the best face the experience that Tesla just might not be a growing company, but a mistake. What do you guys think?
Pros
Services are being provided.
Cons
Coworkers job culture not too good.
Widely active work place, where drive is key have to be ready to met all challenges.
Executive Producer, 'The DeFo Show', morning drive (Current Employee) –  Miramar Terrace, FL27 July 2016
The work place is full of energy, it keeps you on your toes. The personnel all well experienced and extremely capable. The management is firm but helpful. The team really wants to succeed and makes this understood from day 1. It is also imperative to work together, teamwork is paramount. Have truly enjoyed my time there and am looking to take what I have learned and accomplished and put it toward new challenges.
Pros
familiar, fun, engrossing, full of challenges, great deal of assistance
Cons
not always understood by management, not a lot of growth opportunities, disconnect at times from management to employees.
Great place
OnPoint Public Relations + Marketing (Current Employee) –  Lafayette, CO18 July 2016
Great to work for a great company. Hard but you succeed. Great opportunity for growth within the company. Top experience of my life.
contract worker
Ads Risk Analyst (Current Employee) –  Austin, TX14 July 2016
The opportunity to network within the company is amazing! They provided me with a monthly amount of advertising money to promote my business for free!
Pros
free food
Cons
hard to transition from contract worker to full time
Fun workplace
Community Operations Analyst (Former Employee) –  Dublin29 June 2016
Great work place, facilities 5 stars, great management and co-workers. Easy job and no much job enhancement.
I would work with Facebook again!
Pros
Free food
Cons
easy job