Facebook Employee Reviews

productive and fun workplace
Network Deployment Engineer (Former Employee) –  Menlo Park, CAAugust 19, 2016
Productive and fun workplace, we have restaurant on Campus, I love it. Transportation by Bus , it is great. It makes job very easy.
sometimes I continue my work by VPN connection in the bus on way home and at Home.
Pros
free lunh
Cons
break is great
Productive fun workplace
Community Operations Contractor (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXAugust 19, 2016
Working at Facebook was an amazing experience. The culture there was great. The benefits were top tier as well. They fed us three meals a day. Supplied employees with their own personal computers for work.
Pros
Free meals
Great culture and work environment
Senior Process Executive (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXAugust 14, 2016
At Facebook, the culture is a very healthy and stress-free environment. We are expected to complete our share of the work load without being micro managed. Co-workers are allowed to help and collaborate if needed. Some challenges may include making sure clients are satisfied, and that their business is utilizing Facebook to its full potential.
Production Associate (Current Employee) –  Mountain View, CAAugust 8, 2016
Being a non exempt employee of Tesla Motors Incorporated is good. However, this company has one of the worse issues people have to deal and work with because the leads are not encouraging others for more morale, but instead insuinating their management to doing nothing or doing nothing about talk going on in the inside its very poor in that way. Furthermore, the company's assets going green is a great idea, but the best face the experience that Tesla just might not be a growing company, but a mistake. What do you guys think?
Pros
Services are being provided.
Cons
Coworkers job culture not too good.
Widely active work place, where drive is key have to be ready to met all challenges.
Executive Producer, 'The DeFo Show', morning drive (Current Employee) –  Miramar Terrace, FLJuly 27, 2016
The work place is full of energy, it keeps you on your toes. The personnel all well experienced and extremely capable. The management is firm but helpful. The team really wants to succeed and makes this understood from day 1. It is also imperative to work together, teamwork is paramount. Have truly enjoyed my time there and am looking to take what I have learned and accomplished and put it toward new challenges.
Pros
familiar, fun, engrossing, full of challenges, great deal of assistance
Cons
not always understood by management, not a lot of growth opportunities, disconnect at times from management to employees.
Great place
OnPoint Public Relations + Marketing (Current Employee) –  Lafayette, COJuly 18, 2016
Great to work for a great company. Hard but you succeed. Great opportunity for growth within the company. Top experience of my life.
contract worker
Ads Risk Analyst (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJuly 14, 2016
The opportunity to network within the company is amazing! They provided me with a monthly amount of advertising money to promote my business for free!
Pros
free food
Cons
hard to transition from contract worker to full time
Fun workplace
Community Operations Analyst (Former Employee) –  DublinJune 29, 2016
Great work place, facilities 5 stars, great management and co-workers. Easy job and no much job enhancement.
I would work with Facebook again!
Pros
Free food
Cons
easy job
flexi-time
Online Seller (Former Employee) –  MarilaoJune 16, 2016
I typically sell make-ups and clothes. This type job helped me to learn how to sales talk and deal to customers through phone. The hardest part of this job is when you lack capital to buy the items your customer ordered. But on the other hand, this job helps me to earn money for my studies.
Pros
flexible time
Cons
lack of customers and capital
Fun Workplace and Home based
Online Seller (Former Employee) –  Digos, Davao del SurJune 15, 2016
Instead wasting of tie making non-sense in facing why not sell items? which you can some income using your account and by the help of using social media.
Great work life balance!
Ads Targeting Quality Analyst (Former Employee) –  Menlo Park, CAMay 8, 2016
Best company to work for! The environment overall is amazing! If you have a chance to work here, do not second guess it. Managers give you a task and it is up to you to make it happen.
A workplace executed to perfection
Fraud Analyst (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 3, 2016
Don't want to go into too much detail about what happens at one of these offices, but to put it in a nutshell, words almost can't describe how much I appreciate the opportunity to work with this company. It is definitely an experience that I will never forget.
Pros
The environment
Cons
People who mess things like this up
Fantastic culture and smart people
Software Engineer Intern (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaMay 2, 2016
This is place is exactly what you would expect from an established Silicon Valley company. The people are smart and helpful, the management is flat, and the atmosphere is amazing.
Pros
Free breakfast/lunch/dinner, smart people, hackathons, typical valley culture
Cons
None that I can think of
A nice and entertaining company
Community Operation Analyst for CPL (Current Employee) –  DublinApril 26, 2016
Being part of Facebook is such a good experience.
All the people are really friendly and profesional. I actually consider some of my co-workers as friends with who I like to share my breakfast or my lunch with the free food at the canteen.
My management team is really profesional, fair and understanding.
Exciting opportunities with a view into high level work
Product Data Integrity Contractor (Former Employee) –  Menlo Park, CAApril 20, 2016
Facebook onsite with PROUnlimited was an excellent opportunity into viewing corporate work life. It gave an inside view of how larger companies work together to create a product that is end-user driven. The culture is also top notch as they push to have users experience and attempt new ideas. They certainly strive to set the bar higher for new entrants and individuals seeking a challenging work place.
Pros
Free lunches, strong support staff, safety, excellent culture
Cons
Contracted for temporary positions with 1-year limits
security
Security Guard/ Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Menlo Park, CAApril 11, 2016
Fun place to work for, definitely love working here! the food is awesome, the people are super nice. Pay is another thing that is really good here at Facebook!
Great Culture, Routine Work
Public Content (Former Employee) –  Menlo Park, CAApril 4, 2016
It was a great place to work because of the culture. The work becomes routine, and they don't promote much from within. It still tries to function like a startup instead of the tech juggernaut that it is.
Pros
Free food, meet awesome people, great coworkers
Cons
Routine, insanely long commute if you don't live right by campus
Great Place to Work
Marketing Expertise Customer Support (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 1, 2016
Facebook was a great place to work, I was very disappointed when my contract ended. The Co-Workers and Managers were awesome, everyone got a long and everyone wanted what is best for the customers. Helping customers place ads with Facebook was a true learning experience.
Pros
Free Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Cons
Had to pay for parking.
Loved it!
IT Logistics Lead (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 30, 2016
Facebook is a great place to work. Great people, great perks and lots of fun. You are never bored and actually like coming to work.
Pros
Great atmosphere and great coworkers and understanding management
Cons
It is still Cooperate America and there are some politics involved
Productive and Proactive Environment
UX Research Project Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Menlo Park, CAMarch 20, 2016
Great work culture. Plenty of opportunity to grow and develop.
Excellent work ethics. Work-life balance is great.
User Experience team is very skillful and has a lot of potential
Pros
Great Working place