Facebook

Facebook Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
A Dream Job
Hyderabad as Analyst (Current Employee), Hyderabad, APNovember 12, 2014
Pros: free lunches, cab facility & beautiful working environment
Cons: politics
> Generating reports for the advertisers which includes Excel and presentation work.

> Data Basic Analysis is what is learned from this job and how the Digital Marketing works.

> Culture being American, you have your own space and freedom which enables you to explore new things.

> There are high & low volumes season, during high volumes you have – more... to put in extra hours without compromising on Quality.

> As mentioned earlier, the most enjoyable part of the organization is that it is a 5 day week, excellent infrastructure, pick up and drop at any point of the day/Night. – less
Nice work environment with high turn over
Network Engineer, (Former Employee), Menlo Park, CAOctober 23, 2014
Pros: working environment
Cons: management losing sight of daily work.
Flat organization fast paced and relies on proactive employees. Management seems to favor cheaper contractor and focus on statistics and not essential daily work.
Fun to work place
Owner of Production (Former Employee), Mumbai, MHOctober 7, 2014
amazing place. there wasnt a day when we didnt enjoy plus worked.
our entire crew was funny and dedicated. punctuality and hardwork was the key for our successful and good quality life.
An interesting place to work
Onboarding Coordinator/HR Rep (Former Employee), Palo Alto, CASeptember 30, 2014
Pros: free lunches, enthusiasm, cooperation.
Cons: rush deadlines were quite common.
Facebook was a very interesting place to work. The culture of communication and cooperation was like nothing I'd ever seen before. The level of enthusiasm among coworkers and bosses was infectious.
Exciting job
Assistant Director (Former Employee), MarylandSeptember 9, 2014
A typical day at work consisted of having a plan for he 100 plus kids. i learned proper planning can take you a long way. My co workers were all energetic and positive. the hardest part of this job was cleaning up after lunch. The most enjoyable part of the job was watching the children grow up and they remember their experience at summer camp.
Very fun place to work but also professional in every sense.
User Operations Specialist (Current Employee), Menlo Park, CAAugust 27, 2014
Pros: free meals 3 times a day
Cons: under a contract so a lot of perks were limited. no vacation days, no healthcare, no use of the gym or company wide events.
I am under a contract of one year but in that time, a typical day at work involved 3 square meals for free, activities after work and a very relaxed feel of the company as a whole.
Fun place to work
Global Security Operator (Former Employee), Menlo Park, CAJuly 29, 2014
Pros: free everything!
Cons: very crowded
I worked in the security department. Was not the most enjoyable, but working at the Facebook HQ was great! Facebook is a great company if you work in house.
Zero Balance
Sales and Marketing (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJuly 13, 2014
This is a company that does not value work life balance. The amount of time required to put in each week would be impossible if your colleagues aren't like your family or best friends.
Great company
User Operations Specialist (Former Employee), Dublin, DJune 20, 2014
Facebook is a wonderful company with great benefits and lots of opportunities for growth.
Great Place
Production Engineer (Current Employee), Menlo Park, CAJune 16, 2014
Loved it - intense, but rewarding. Highly collaborative environment; might or might not be your cup of tea, depending on the type of engineer you are. Definitely moving away from the "small startup" feel though; it is making the transition, wholly, to a big company.
Fun and productive
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee), Menlo Park, CAJune 2, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: no benefits
Very fast paced and so much to learn! Very attentive hiring managers and humble staff. Facebook still functions like a start up.
Have strive to achieve the highest level of “Customer Satisfaction” by cutting edge E-commerce platform across multiple markets worldwide.
Managing Director at Jaashn (Former Employee), Mumbai, MHMay 17, 2014
Pros: every days there are new challanges and new things to learn
Cons: not fond any so far
Used Marketing’s skills and developed virtual store worldwide using e-marketing. Currently spread branches in various countries like - U.K, USA, Oman, Dubai, Australia And Malaysia. Exporter & indenting agent of a wide variety of items including Food (Rasna,Madam Agro,Duke biscuits , Lichika,London Bakers,Charlie Chikki
Productive and great company culture
User Operations Analyst (Former Employee), Menlo Park, CAMay 2, 2014
This experience changed my life.
The management was great, so were my coworkers. The company culture was something I look for in every company.
Working to see the company grow .
Safety (Former Employee), Forest City, N.C.March 31, 2014
Pros: always had all my tools that i need for the job .
Cons: woworks not showing up for work on mondays
No probems with the tear on hand .they all pulled together in safety .
the time in finishing the jod was saying good bye to great team and hard workes .the best part of my job was the guts always looked out for me as will .
Productive and fun workplace.
IT Logistics Imaging Technician (Former Employee), Hayward caMarch 24, 2014
Awesome work, love the culture and love to exercise with teams that genuinely care about the troupe.
Everything you would expect and more!
Page Operations Analyst - Contractor (Current Employee), Austin, TXFebruary 5, 2014
Pros: all the food you can eat.
Cons: everyone seems to be working in a job where they're overqualified.
Great experience where you can learn in a lot in a global company.
good
Developer (Current Employee), AmmanDecember 23, 2013
On 11/2013 I discover a bug in conversation system on facebook.com which is I could add many people
at the same time to conversation and all of them will stock in this conversation , nobody can leave it or
mark zuckerberg tors on facebook.com like administra even report it , I did this bug on some
(facebook.com founder ) and other facebook administrators – more... , and it work they couldn't leave
conversation at first until they block my account (there is documents and videos an messages
from facebook security team proof this . – less
Fun and challenging environment
Team Leader (Current Employee), SpainDecember 21, 2013
My typical day consisted of assigning my team new accounts,

Dealing with escalated customer queries and complaints.

Holding daily team meetings.weekly one to one meetings

Monitoring and ensuring KPI's are met and issuing targets
work place
Event Management Head of college festival (Current Employee), archanakoulDecember 12, 2013
Pros: free lunch and other incentives
Cons: long hours
a typical day at work: hectic
what you learned: a lots of things
your co-workers: fun and supportive
productive and fun workplace
entertanment activity as a disk-joker (Former Employee), i haven'tOctober 11, 2013
Pros: free lunches
Cons: more ours
Italy in my day's work is carried out with different tasks that have taught me to move in the workplace

About Facebook

Facebook is a social utility that connects people with friends, business contacts and others who work, study and live around them.