- main reception which includes greeting clients, answering telephones, forwarding calls and scheduling client appointments for team members;
- receiving and receipting cash and cheques;
- electronic posting of financial transactions;
- preparing bank deposits;
- sorting and distributing mail;
- creating new client files;
- entering client data in Insolvency Process System (insolvency software);
- reviewing client data and generating monthly reports;
- prepare or compose correspondence, court orders and reports to the court;
- photocopying, mailing notices, receiving and forwarding documents electronically and by fax; and
- performing searches at Land Titles, Alberta Personal Property Registry and at the Office of the Superintendent of Bankruptcy.
Faber Inc. provides insolvency and restructuring services to both individuals and corporations. Founded in 1997, Faber Inc., has grown from a single office to seven offices strategically positioned throughout Northern Alberta. We attribute our growth to our team of keen and knowledgeable professionals who pride themselves in the delivery of clear, concise and timely financial solutions.
Our growth presents us with an exciting opportunity for an Administrative Assistant to join our professional team in our Edmonton office located in Old Strathcona. This position will appeal to an individual that enjoys providing exceptional client service and is seeking a career in a fast paced environment with increasing opportunities and responsibilities.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- a positive, friendly, professional and willing attitude;
- self motivated with a strong degree of integrity;
- a thirst for knowledge with a desire to advance personally and professionally;
- ability to communicate effectively with team members as well as clients and stakeholders in person and by telephone;
- excellent oral and written communication skills;
- enjoy a fast paced environment with the ability to multi task and prioritize to meet strict deadlines;
- enjoys a team environment that listens and respects individual opinions, suggestions and appreciates individual contributions; and
- proficiency in MS Office Suite, primarily, word, excel and power point.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Education requirements for this position include a high school diploma plus completion of an office administration or business program. Previous experience in an accounting or legal environment is an asset; however preference will be given to those candidates possessing a positive, friendly, professional and willing attitude.
Faber Inc. provides a competitive compensation package with annual bonuses commensurate to the individual commitment made to meet and exceed team and corporate goals and objectives.
Faber Inc. provides insolvency and restructuring services to both individuals and corporations. Founded in 1997, Faber...