Daycare / Private School Administrative Assistant (Maternity) (Langley)
The ideal candidate will be experienced in attending to new and current daycare parents; dealing with inquiries on the phone and face to face as well as showing new parents around the facility. The candidate is expected to have the ability to comfortable interact with parents and staff. Must be able to work under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality. This position is to cover a maternity leave for one year. Please send resume though email if interested. NEEDS TO HAVE EXPERIENCE.
- Strong management skills.
- Must be able to deal with light accounting work.
- Promptly answer incoming calls in a professional, polite, upbeat, and articulate manner.
- Screen and direct calls to person requested by caller or that person's designate.
- Provide information, directions, answers to inquiries, etc. as needed.
- Check, reply, or forward all voicemail and email messages/inquiries in a timely manner.
- Light marketing work to promote our private school and daycare sector.
- Greeting office visitors in a courteous and friendly manner.
- Registering and maintaining student records for both the private school and the daycare sector.
- Attending meetings with the principal and management directors.
Ideal Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Professional personal presentation and be customer service oriented
- Strong PC skills i.e. MS - Word, Excel, Publisher, Access and Outlook.
- Enjoy working and being around children (Criminal Records check required)
- Mandarin speaking and ECE Certified are an Asset.
Fraser Valley Elementary School: www.fves.bc.ca
Willowbrook Montessori Daycare: www.willowbrookmontessori.com
Indeed - 14 months ago