NEW START-UP ADVERTISING & MARKETING AGENCY
SEEKING: Motivated Account Managers
FUZED is an up and coming marketing start-up with a tentative launch date of June 2013. We are looking to hire driven and authentic Account Managers who will work closely with our managerial team to maximize sales profitability, growth and account penetration within the GTA. Account Managers will be responsible for personally contacting and securing new business accounts while effectively selling advertising related products and services.
These positions will be full time and 100% commission based, with a start date in March 2013. This is an exciting opportunity where our goal is to build a strong and passionate team that will take the business to extraordinary heights.
Confident and driven individuals can reasonably expect to earn between $4,500 - $8,000 per month.
CORE FUNCTIONS: Include but are not limited to:
- Promote, sell, and secure online and offline advertising services to prospective customers through a relationship-based approach
- Research and access resources to determine the suitability of a business as a prospective account
- Utilize various sales contact methods (email, phone call, in-person visits, networking events, and other creative strategies) to connect with business owners and/or their marketing managers
- Demonstrate products and services to potential customers and assist them in selecting those best suited to their business needs
- Meet weekly with entire sales team to review efforts and new accounts, while also discussing strategy and offering support
- Supply management with oral and written reports on customer needs, trends, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
- Produce and submit all necessary documentation accurately and as required
- Expedite the resolution of customer questions and difficulties if they so arise
- Participate in trade shows and conventions
- Report directly to a Senior Account Manager
QUALIFICATIONS: Candidates Must:
- Possess 3 – 5 years of experience in sales, communications, marketing, or advertising
- Possess a post-secondary degree/diploma in business, marketing, advertising, entrepreneurship, public relations, or communications
- Believe in an authentic and transparent approach to building and maintaining business relationships
- Meet deadlines and be extremely results-orientated
- Work well independently and within a team environment
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate aptitude for problem-solving with the ability to determine solutions for customers in a consultative sales fashion
- Be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, and Word
- Possess a valid driver’s license
Please attach both a cover letter and a resume in order to be considered. In your cover letter, please describe why it is you are interested in this position.
We would like to thank all of those to whom this posting is of interest but please note that we will only contact the applicants that we invite for interviews. Happy 2013!