Senior level - QA Analyst
competitive compensation, benefits, additional benefits such as flex hours and more
Biggest PR firm internationally, always striving to not only be the biggest but the best, using the latest technology to service and create solutions for their clients
Clients include: MTV, Carlsberg, Canadian Olympics Vancouver, Axe, GE, Kraft and more, offices internationally, top 50 employer in the United-States
Open on salary based on experience, offer benefits and other perks and benefits
- Design and implement processes for QA.
- Directing and participating in testing, analysis, process management to identify issues and risks.
- Analyze the product and feature specifications and contribute to the test strategy planning and execution.
- Develop Test scenarios and periodically review test cases.
- Create automated tests as appropriate.
- Build, maintain, and extend regression and automation suites.
- Responsible for maintaining appropriate QA resourcing across multiple projects, including evaluating existing and future QA staff.
- Maintain list of trusted freelance QA engineers.
- Ensure defects are logged correctly and tracked through closure.
- Solid understanding of web technologies and web application is required.
- 5+ years’ experience of Web application QA experience
- 2+ years’ experience in automation testing
- Experience using Selenium or other automation tools
- Experience using a database system to run queries such as MySQL and MS-SQL
- Experience running load testing analyses including using various load balancing tools (New Relic, for example) strongly preferred
- In depth understanding of the Product Release Process and QA goals, functions and deliverables
- Ability to work in a fast paced hosted environment
- Agile process experience a plus
- Detail-oriented, with solid analytical, trouble-shooting, and communication skills
- Experience with agencies and social media platforms is a plus
- Ability to resolve problems and follow pre-established processes and adapt rapidly to changes
- Strong English communication skills, both verbal and written