Fieldwork Project Manager - Market Research speciality
Located centrally downtown Montreal, permanent position, benefits offered
Our client is a global organization dedicated to putting information at the service of medicine. They are a growing company that provides technical solutions and services to companies in the International pharmaceutical industry. Presently, they are recruiting for a Fieldwork Manager to join their team.
- Works closely with internal teams to manage and execute production of client deliverables.
- Communicates project status to internal stakeholders through various formal and informal mechanisms.
- Tracks and reports project metrics and provides recommendations to client facing departments.
- Analyze and draw conclusions/make recommendations from the screener data results
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements and ensure that key milestones are met on time.
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
- Communicates difficult and/or sensitive information tactfully.
Skills / Qualifications:
- 1 - 3 years of market research, project management or related work.
- Previous experience with survey research an asset
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Social Sciences or a relevant previous quantitative/technical field experience.
- Must have strong project management skills with the proven ability to multi-task and the willingness to jump in whenever necessary to complete the tasks at hand effectively and efficiently.
- Strong ability to manage and prioritize a diverse range of simultaneous activities.
- Sharp analytical skills and an attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with a wide variety of professional staff.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent English communication skills both written and verbal.
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and problem-solve to ensure customer satisfaction.