Intermediate QA Analyst
Permanent position, West island
Well Established for over 20 years with clients internationally
Our client is the world leader in the design and delivery of automated proofreading solutions. They are at the forefront of technological advances and our goal is to create and market the best products and services for their clients. Their company's culture is truly dynamic fostering personal growth and intellectual stimulation. Presently, they are recruiting for a Quality Assurance Analyst to join their team.
The Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for testing and assuring the stability and reliability of our products. He/she will understand the entire software development process and product life cycle. He/she will design and execute tests that compliment each phase of the project, providing feedback, escalating issues, and supporting all participants involved in the product development process.
- To hold a minimum of DEC (Diplôme d’Études Collégiales) in Computer Science.
- To possess a minimum of 2 to 3 years experience in working in a quality assurance role.
- To possess excellent mastery of written and spoken English.
- To possess strong knowledge of MS Office.
- To possess experience working with automated testing software.
- To possess knowledge of development tools and programming methodologies.
- To be able to work independently without lacking motivation and self-orientation.
- To be self-disciplined and reliable with action items and deadlines.
- To possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- To possess strong problem solving skills.
- To be able to handle multiple tasks and demands.
- To be able to execute tasks quickly and accurately.