Bilingual HR Generalist – Laval, experience in larger organizations required
Our client is a leading supplier in North America, providing technology products and business services. With over 2000 employees in Canada and offices across the world, they are one of the most recognized brand names in their industry. They are currently recruiting for a HR Generalist who will be responsible for the day to day generalist support to the assigned regions.
- Establish and facilitate an environment of positive relations, which includes handling complaints, assisting in terminations, conflict resolution, career counseling and implementation of company policies.
- Provide front-line relations support and assist in problem resolution.
- Assists with coordination and implementation of the salaried annual and mid-year performance development review, including ongoing training of associates. Preparations, coordination, communication, facilitation, follow up and trend analysis for both annual and mid-year process.
- Acts as a liaison between employees and Shared Services team to resolve problems and clarify benefits as required;
- Manage the annual engagement survey process. Analyze results and suggest activities designed to increase associate engagement in those areas requiring improvement.
- Assist in developing, extracting, and maintaining key human resource metrics and other workforce management data such as turnover, recruitment costs, training etc.
- Assist with the planning, communicating, and tracking of company-wide initiatives
- Partner with the Health & Safety in ensuring processes are in place and adhered to.
- Manages human resources administration and files are maintained.
- Partners with the Recruitment Team to ensure all open positions within the Business Unit are filled in a timely manner; assists in the recruitment process, including interviewing, as required.
- Support special projects as required.
- 3-5 years previous in Human Resources required in the areas of recruiting, training and employee relations.
- Knowledge of Employment Standards Act, Health and Safety Legislation and other employment Legislation.
- Well-developed Computer Knowledge and experience with Excel, Word, Access and Outlook.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality.
- - South Shore is responsible for 260 employees which includes Ottawa and Quebec City
- - North Shore is responsible for 150 employees which includes the Atlantic provinces
- - Travel required about once per month
- - Both need to be bilingual, especially for the Atlantic provinces position (North Shore)
- - These positions are responsible for the day to day generalist support to the assigned regions
- - 3-5 years previous in Human Resources required in the areas of employee relations, training and recruiting
- - Compensation is $55k to $65k plus $2500 annual bonus with excellent benefits including stock option plan and RRSP contribution
Indeed - 9 months ago