FT Services is building a skilled and dedicated team to deliver best-in-class maintenance, turnaround and sustaining project services to Canada’s top oil and gas companies.
We provide our valued employees with a safe and progressive environment – encouraging an entrepreneurial approach to business and the opportunity to succeed. At FT Services we are succeeding together.
We are seeking an experienced full time Mechanical QC Inspector for our Sustaining Projects Team at the Suncor Firebag site. This is a fly in fly out camp setting.
Reporting to the Manager, Sustaining Projects, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Create Inspection and Test Plan (ITP) for all work orders, and ensuring approved ITP-s are followed and signed off progressively during project execution.
- Maintaining up to date project QC documentation.
- Carrying out quality control surveillance of subcontractors as directed.
- Providing assistance to site superintendents and project managers in the application of quality program and client specification requirements.
- Examining pressure piping, mechanical equipment, civil and structural components for compliance with drawings, project specifications and Standards.
- Ensuring all required pressure tests is completed.
- Ensuring turnover packages are fully complete in terms of content and signoffs.
- To help develop, implement and maintain a project quality control system including design and development of Mechanical & welding related specifications and practices.
- Identify and record any problems relating to the product. Initiate action to prevent the occurrence of any non-conformance relating to the product, process and quality system. Issue, process and follow-up actions of all non-conformance reports complying with FT Services non-conformance procedure.
- Other duties as assigned
As the successful candidate your skills will include:
- Previous experience in the Petroleum Industry
- MINIMUM CWB Level II Welding Inspector
- Journeyman Welder
We are committed to developing and training our people; by fostering collaboration, providing ongoing training opportunities and rewarding those who want to lead and exceed expectations. As a valued team member, you will receive a comprehensive total rewards package.
Please apply to http://www.ft-serv.com/.
FT Services was established in August 2006 to capture growing asset management and maintenance opportunities in Canada. FT Services brings...