JOURNEYMAN WELDER – KEARL – 10/10 – FIFO – FOR0021M
FT Services is building a skilled and dedicated team to deliver best-in-class maintenance, turnaround and sustaining project services to Canada’s top oil and gas companies.
We provide our valued employees with a safe and progressive environment – encouraging an entrepreneurial approach to business and the opportunity to succeed. At FT Services we are succeeding together.
FMSL is the CLAC affiliated operating arm of FT Services (a joint venture between Transfield Services Ltd. - Australia and Flint Energy Services Ltd. - Canada).
We are currently seeking Welders whom are Alberta Certified Journeyman or hold an Inter-provincial Red Seal, for our Kearl project welding shop in Northern Alberta.
Experience in Structural Welding is required. Preference will be given to those with industrial experience and knowledge. Our welding shop is responsible for maintenance and repair of heavy equipment (truck bodies, buckets, etc...).
As the successful candidate your skills will include:
- Have a great willingness to be a part of a team
- Have an ongoing desire to excel by continually learning and perfecting their craft
- Enjoy mentoring other workers and help set them on a path to safety and success
- Immerse yourself in a safety culture that is second to none
- be available for camp work
- Complete Construction Safety Training Systems (CSTS) training
- Complete Emergency First Aid Training
- pass drug and alcohol pre access testing
The rotation is 10 days on, 10 days off, with flights provided in and out of Calgary, AB and Edmonton, AB.
We are committed to developing and training our people; by fostering collaboration, providing ongoing training opportunities and rewarding those who want to lead and exceed expectations. As a valued team member, you will receive a comprehensive total rewards package.
Please apply to www.ftsgroup.com