FT Services is building a skilled and dedicated team to deliver best-in-class maintenance, turnaround and sustaining project services to Canada’s top oil and gas companies.
We provide our valued employees with a safe and progressive environment – encouraging an entrepreneurial approach to business and the opportunity to succeed. At FT Services we are succeeding together.
FMSL is the CLAC affiliated operating arm of FT Services (a joint venture between Transfield Services Ltd. - Australia and Flint Energy Services Ltd. - Canada).
FMSL is currently seeking Steamfitter/Pipefitters for our CNRL Kirby project in Northern Alberta.
The ideal candidate is an Alberta Certified Journeyman or holds an Inter-provincial Red Seal. Preference will be given to those with industrial experience and knowledge.
- Reporting to the Site Manager your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Studing blueprints, drawings and specifications to determine the type of pipe and tools to use, and lay out the sequence of tasks
- To measure, cut, thread, groove, bend, assemble and install metal, plastic and fibreglass pipes, valves and fittings
- Joining pipe sections, related equipment and secure in position
*Using testing equipment to check systems for leaks, remove and replace worn components, do general maintenance work and may work on plant shut-downs
- Making detailed sketches for pipe and equipment fabrication and installation, as required
As the successful candidate your skills will include:
- Willingness to work in a remote camp environment
- Possess an updated Construction Safety Training Systems (CSTS) ticket
- OSSA Regional Orientation Certification
- Pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol
The rotation is a 7 Days On/7 Days off schedule with flights provided in and out of Calgary and Edmonton, Alberta and Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
We are committed to developing and training our people; by fostering collaboration, providing ongoing training opportunities and rewarding those who want to lead and exceed expectations. As a valued team member, you will receive a comprehensive total rewards package.
Please apply to http://www.ftsgroup.com/.