FT Services is building a skilled and dedicated team to deliver best-in-class maintenance, turnaround and sustaining project services to Canada’s top oil and gas companies.
We provide our valued employees with a safe and progressive environment – encouraging an entrepreneurial approach to business and the opportunity to succeed. At FT Services we are succeeding together.
We are currently seeking Instrumentation Technicians whom are Alberta Certified Journeyman or hold an Inter-provincial Red Seal, for our Kearl project in Northern Alberta. The shift is 10/10- great for family lifestyle. TOOLS AND PPE SUPPLIED!! Only need to bring your boots. Longer term maintenance opportunity.
This is a work site where respect, safety, health and wellness are core values that foster success in everything we do. The opportunity exists to gain levels of advanced training, expertise and experience in areas of Distributed Control Systems, advanced process control strategies, nuclear measurement devices, sophisticated safety systems, state of the art control and metering devices and up to date maintenance planning and job execution.
As the successful candidate your skills will include:
- Have a great willingness to be a part of a team
- Have an ongoing desire to excel by continually learning and perfecting their craft
- Enjoy mentoring other workers and help set them on a path to safety and success
- Immerse yourself in a safety culture that is second to none
- Perform diagnostic and repair activities to various site monitoring and control equipment
- Assist in maintaining complete and accurate records associated with SAP work management system
- Have and demonstrate excellent troubleshooting skills
- Express accountability, organization and leadership skills in everything you do
- Ensure that all-working tools and equipment to carry out safe and efficient instrumentation work are available and in good working condition
FMSL is the CLAC affiliated operating arm of FT Services (a joint venture between Transfield Services Ltd. - Australia and Flint Energy Services Ltd. - Canada).
We are committed to developing and training our people; by fostering collaboration, providing ongoing training opportunities and rewarding those who want to lead and exceed expectations. As a valued team member, you will receive a comprehensive total rewards package.
Please apply to http://www.ftsgroup.com
Or call 403-718-3775