FT Services is building a skilled and dedicated team to deliver best-in-class maintenance, turnaround and sustaining project services to Canada’s top oil and gas companies.
We provide our valued employees with a safe and progressive environment – encouraging an entrepreneurial approach to business and the opportunity to succeed. At FT Services we are succeeding together.
FMSL is the CLAC affiliated operating arm of FT Services (a joint venture between Transfield Services Ltd. - Australia and Flint Energy Services Ltd. - Canada).
FMSL is currently seeking Journeyman HVAC Technicians for our Kearl project in Northern Alberta.
The ideal candidate is an Alberta Certified Journeyman HVAC Technician or holds an Inter-provincial Red Seal. Preference will be given to those with industrial experience and knowledge.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Performing start-ups on air conditioning and heating systems.
- Maintenance work involving checking all parts of a system, lubricating moving parts and monitoring the refrigerant charge.
-Maintaining a safe and clean work environment
-Diagnosing and fixing unit problems by replacing or repairing controls, electric wiring or other parts.
- Repairing heating equipment, troubleshoot gas-fired equipment and calibrate all gas-related controls.
- Responsible for delivery of excellent customer service and sustaining high levels of customer satisfaction.
As the successful candidate your skills will include:
- Good mechanical aptitude and the ability to operate all necessary tools and equipment to perform precision tune-ups on commercial HVAC equipment.
- Ability to read wiring diagrams and troubleshoot problems with electrical, refrigerant and duct systems on commercial HVAC equipment
- Experience with Allen Bradley Rockwell PLC hardware
- Experience with Logix 5000 programming
- Experience with Honeywell XL-800 PLC hardware and software including troubleshooting and programming experience.
- Gas Fitter A or provincial equivalent ticket is an asset
- Valid driver’s license
- CSTS and First Aid training certification is a pre site access requirement.
The rotation is a 10 days on/10 days off schedule, with flights provided in and out of Calgary, AB and Edmonton, AB.
We are committed to developing and training our people; by fostering collaboration, providing ongoing training opportunities and rewarding those who want to lead and exceed expectations. As a valued team member, you will receive a comprehensive total rewards package.
Please apply to http://www.ftsgroup.com