An Employment Equity Employer, Friesens Corporation is inviting interested, knowledgeable, motivated and career-minded individuals to apply for a Packaging Processor position at the Web Division Bindery Department. The Web Packaging Processor is responsible for the appropriate packing, including stretch wrapping, and identification of finished product leaving the production area. The successful candidate will work from Monday to Friday at 7:00AM to 3:00PM.
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent;
- Math skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Communication skills;
- Computer skills;
- Organizational skills;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Work and communicate effectively with the Bindery Manager, Shift Manager and assisting staff;
- Perform packing duties with attention to detail and accuracy;
- Understand the job packing and shipping requirements from information on the docket, on Printstream, and related information;
- Communicate carton, skid and label information to packing assistants;
- Ensure correct and complete identification as required;
- Prepare skids for shipment;
- Maintain Printstream inventory information as required;
- Responsible for advancing yearbook covers to appropriate next stage and updating electronic documentation for tracking purposes;
- Practice Friesens safety procedures for equipment and plant situations;
- Be willing to work at various cost centers within Bindery Department as required;
- Be willing to work OT as needed;
- Be able to thrive in a team environment, willing to contribute ideas while listening to others as you work towards a common goal;
- Be willing to assist with cross-training as required;
- Perform any other job assignments as assigned by the Shift Manager or Manager
All interested individuals are encouraged to fill-out an online application via www.friesens.com/application-form on or before October 22, 2013.
Indeed - 15 months ago
Friesens offers a full range of top quality products. We also offer plenty of literature to help the first time publisher and the publisher...