If you are someone that enjoys driving and you are interested in working regular part time hours this may be the job for you! Ideal for someone that is looking to supplement their income (i.e., School Bus Driver, part time student) or perhaps you are semi-retired and you are looking to work a few hours each day. An Employment Equity Employer, Friesens Corporation is inviting applications for a part time Local/USA Driver position as part of the Book Division Shipping Department team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the daily delivering and picking up of packages in Neche and in the local Pembina Valley area.
- Mon-Fri, 1:00PM to 3:00PM (end of shift is dependent on the border wait times)
- Additional hours may be available if the candidate has a class 1 driver’s license.
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent;
- Holds a class 5 driver’s license with a valid passport and ability to cross the US border;
- Self-motivated and capable of working independently;
- Clean driving record;
- Capable of lifting up to 50 lbs packages;
- Able to work well under tight deadlines;
- Able to deal with people diplomatically and professionally;
- Class 1 driver’s license an asset.
- Transport interdivisional material;
- Daily Neche mail run;
- Make daily interdivisional mail run;
- Other duties as directed by the Dispatcher/Shipping Manager.
Interested candidates may complete an online application at www.friesens.com/application-form on or before November 6, 2013.
Indeed - 4 months ago
Friesens offers a full range of top quality products. We also offer plenty of literature to help the first time publisher and the publisher...