Freightopolis is an industry changing company in the online delivery and transportation domain.
Our head office is located in Outremont, Montreal. We are a fun and young company undergoing rapid expansion. We value our people and their creativity. We offer unique opportunities for growth and professional development through a stimulating and multicultural environment.
Due to the rapid growth of our company, the need for an IT Assistant has arisen. This full time role is to fill as soon as possible and will help support our growth in the coming months. The salary is about 13-14$ hourly.
- IT support for Windows XP, 7 and Server
- Help setting up hardware such as PC, printers or phones
- Assist the IT Manager in his daily tasks
- Languages: French and English
- College Degree
- At least 6 months of experience in IT support
- Basic programming skills in Java, ASP and PHP
- Experienced with Microsoft Exchange and Domains
- MCSE Certification
- Problem solving and proactiveness skills
If you would like to hear more about this role and our opportunities, please send your résumé. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. No unsolicited agency referrals please. We are an equal opportunity employer. Visit http://www.freightopolis.com/en/ for more details.
Freightopolis provides a free online shipping platform that instantly brings together companies who need to ship freight with carriers who...