Freightopolis is an industry changing company in the online delivery and transportation domain.
Our head office is located in Outremont, Montreal. We are a fun and young company undergoing rapid expansion. We value our people and their creativity. We offer unique opportunities for growth and professional development through a stimulating and multicultural environment.
This is a wonderful opportunity for an individual who possess strong analytical and persuasive skills and the ability to work well independently and in teams. The ideal candidate will be involved in the sales process for various regions across Canada and will be responsible for client relations.
- Persuade customers to book online with the brand new revolutionary Freightopolis system
- Provide sales support in response to incoming sales calls regarding the features and advantages of the Freightopolis system
- Build relationships to provide repeat business and excellent customer service
- Identify and investigate growth opportunities for the company
- Customer follow-up and updating CRM
- Minimum 2 years of experience in sales in a call centre
- Strong computer and computer skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organization skills
- Strong customer service and training skills
- Initiative and judgment
- Fluent in English, French is a great asset
- Persuasive, convincing and dynamic
- Outgoing and personable
- A people person and a quick learner
Good to Have
- Experience in the B2B software-as-a-service
- Experience with a CRM system
- Experience in the trucking industry or in shipping
Are you up for a new challenge? Please send your résumé in French and in English. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. No unsolicited agency referrals please. We are an equal opportunity employer. Visit http://www.freightopolis.com/en/ for more details and check out our youtube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ys9QOELl8x0&feature=youtu.be