Freightopolis is an industry changing company in the online delivery and transportation domain.
Our head office is located in Outremont, Montreal. We are a fun and young company undergoing rapid expansion. We value our people and their creativity. We offer unique opportunities for growth and professional development through a stimulating and multicultural environment.
- Control all stages of transportation from pick-up to delivery, according to the client’s requirements (PATT: price, availability, transit time)
- Interpret documentation, such as: Bill of lading, commercial invoice, proof of delivery, etc...
- Inform the various departments involved when there is a problem
- Provide excellent customer service to shippers and carriers
- Plan and schedule daily tasks keeping in mind the goals and common objectives of the company and the service
- Broker loads and track shipments of their rating structure
- At least 5 years of experience at a Freight brokerage company
- Strong experience on Loadlink
- Specific knowledge in Vans, flatbeds, reefers, LTL and FTL
- Knowledge of the geography and roads of North America
- Autonomy, professionalism, judgment and the ability to be proactive
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to manage priorities and make decisions
- Understand CTPAT, ACE, FAST, SMARTWAY
- Great computer trouble-shooting skills
- Flexibility towards schedule, even outside of normal office hours, to answer the phone in case of emergency
If you would like to hear more about this role and our opportunities, please send your résumé in French and in English. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. No unsolicited agency referrals please. We are an equal opportunity employer. Visit http://www.freightopolis.com/en/ for more details.
Indeed - 21 months ago
Freightopolis provides a free online shipping platform that instantly brings together companies who need to ship freight with carriers who...