Freightopolis is an industry changing company in the online delivery and transportation domain.
Our head office is located in Outremont, Montreal. We are a fun and young company undergoing rapid expansion. We value our people and their creativity. We offer unique opportunities for growth and professional development through a stimulating and multicultural environment.
Due to the rapid growth of our company, the need for a Corporate Accountant has arisen. This critical role will be an essential key of our financial activities in the coming months.
- Perform general ledger account analysis and schedule preparation
- Perform account reconciliations and variance analyses
- Prepare federal and provincial sales tax and corporate tax returns, and oversee payroll taxes
- Provide backup support for payroll entry
- Expert on Quickbooks GL, AR and AP, including multicurrency transactions
- Prepare and adjust working trial balance for month and year end
- Assist in month and year end reporting
- Prepare month and year end financial statements
- Track and audit petty cash and expense reports
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- Expert-level Excel capability including filters and pivot tables
- B.A. in accounting or related designation
- Attention to details, organization
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong knowledge of accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Supervisory experience
- Strong knowledge of the MS Office suite, especially MS Word and Outlook
- Languages: English, oral and written required, French is a bonus
If you would like to hear more about this role and our opportunities, please send your résumé in French and in English. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. No unsolicited agency referrals please. We are an equal opportunity employer. Visit http://www.freightopolis.com/en/ for more details.