Reporting directly to the President, the candidate will have the responsibility to:
- Provide general administrative support to the President and other executives on occasion;
- Ensure communication and coordination with all departments reporting to the President;
- Plan and book trips;
- Prepare expense reports, as required;
- Schedule and coordinate the agenda relating to the management committee meetings, follow-ups, and minutes of meetings;
- Coordinate conference room bookings;
- Provide the necessary support for the preparation of documents and presentations.
- Dynamic - Creative - Great rigor - Discretion - Availability;
- Relevant academic training;
- Fluently bilingual in French and English, both oral and written;
- 5 years of experience in a similar role;
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, etc.);
- Ability to work on multiple files simultaneously.
Please send your resume in French and in English
Freightopolis’ head office is located in Montreal. We are a fun and growing company undergoing rapid expansion. We value people and creativity. We offer unique opportunities for growth and professional development. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. No unsolicited agency referrals please. WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Indeed - 20 months ago
Freightopolis provides a free online shipping platform that instantly brings together companies who need to ship freight with carriers who...