Freightopolis has three (3) Account Manager positions available at our Montreal Sales office. These positions will work out of the Montreal, covering the Quebec region.
- Train transport Carriers on site in the use of a new, online transportation system.
- Assist Carriers in getting their business online, implementing best practices to help them structure their costs and personnel associated with the new system.
- Encourage use of this new system and track its usage.
- Analyze Carrier requirements and suggest ways to increase sales volume and optimize returns.
- Relay customer feedback and accelerate any concerns to Sales Coordinator for tracking and resolution.
- A keen interest in being a pioneer in learning a new transportation software that will be a game-changer in the industry.
- Post-secondary education in a related field.
- Advanced office computer skills.
- Flexibility to extend work hours outside the standard 9 to 5 schedule when appointment requires.
- Willingness to travel regularly within the Montreal region to visit transport carriers.
- Excellent interpersonal and organization skills.
- Strong customer service and training skills.
- Bilingualism - French and English, spoken and written (for the Quebec position).
- Outgoing and personable.
- A people person.
Good to Have
- Experience in the B2B software-as-a-service.
- Experience with a CRM system.
- Experience in the trucking industry or as a shipper.
- $45,000 - $60,000+ yearly base salary, plus bonuses and commissions.
- Work-related expenses (e.g. cellphone, computer, meals, mileage).
Freightopolis’ head office is located in Montreal. We are a fun and growing company undergoing rapid expansion. We value people and creativity. We offer unique opportunities for growth and professional development.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Indeed - 11 months ago
Freightopolis is currently in development. Please check back later.