Role Description and Qualifications
Company Description: FOF Capital Corp. is a Canadian company which specializes in individualized financial planning and real property product placements. FOF Capital Corp employs the use of a syndicated mortgage product which offers prospective clients a superior return on their portfolio and specializes in private mortgage product placements offering clients real security on their capital. Our services range from individual financial and wealth management to the implementation and analysis of group benefit and retirement plans. FOF Capital Corp aims to minimize risk while maximizing security and potential returns for its clientele.
Job Description: We are expanding into the Windsor area and looking for new members of our ever growing team! FOF Capital Corp is looking for motivated and team oriented self-starters. This position entails sales, marketing and prospecting of the FOF Capital Corp product to potential business and residential clients. Compensation for this position is based on an extremely competitive tiered commission with potential for future growth opportunities.
1. Contacting Prospective Clients
- Deliver prepared sales talks, reading from scripts that describe products or services, in order to persuade potential customers to book appointment
- Contact businesses or private individuals by telephone in order to secure appointment for financial and insurance services
- Explain products and services and answer basic questions from prospects
- Obtain prospect information such as name, address, email address and enter appointments into computer
- Telephone or write letters/emails if prospect has requested a different date/method of contact
- Schedule appointments to meet with prospective customers or for customers to attend sales presentations
- Conduct client or market surveys in order to obtain information about potential customers
2. Marketing Initiatives
- Assist in the implementation and execution of on and off-site marketing initiatives
- Be friendly and courteous to all visitors
3. Other Tasks
- Weekly/Monthly meetings with other members of the team
- Other duties as required (that commiserate with office work)
- Experience in Financial planning and Mortgage sales/advising an asset
- Sales experience or desire to grow your own book of business an asset
- Desire for long-term growth within a team atmosphere
- High School or equivalent
- Strong Oral and Written Communications skills
- Well developed interpersonal skills and high client service commitment
- Attention to detail and ability to work independently with minimal supervision
CONTACT: Respond to the ad.
FOF Capital Corp specializes in real personal financial planning through investment in real estate with a strong commitment to providing...