Role Description and Qualifications
FOF Capital Corp. is a Canadian company which specializes in individualized financial planning and real property product placements. FOF Capital Corp employs the use of a syndicated mortgage product which offers prospective clients a superior return on their portfolio and specializes in private mortgage product placements offering clients real security on their capital. Our services range from individual financial and wealth management to the implementation and analysis of group benefit and retirement plans. FOF Capital Corp aims to minimize risk while maximizing security and potential returns for its clientele.
We are expanding into the Windsor area and looking for new members of our ever growing team! We currently seek an Office Manager to assist with the day to day operations of the firm.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls
- Receive and direct visitors and clients
- General clerical duties including photocopying, fax and mailing
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
- Retrieve documents from filing system
- Handle requests for information and data
- Resolve administrative problems and inquiries
- Prepare written responses to routine enquiries
- Prepare/modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
- Schedule/coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements for managers
- Prepare agendas for meetings and prepare schedules
- Record, compile, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence
- Maintain office supply inventories
- Coordinate maintenance of office equipment
- Coordinate and maintain records for staff, telephones, parking and petty cash
In addition to general administrative assistant duties this position supports the marketing function by performing the following duties.
- Assist in developing marketing/advertising materials and documents
- Manage inventory of give-aways, promotional items and client gifts
- Assist with coordinating marketing events and special marketing projects
- Prepare and coordinate client and prospect mailings
- Set up product promotions
- Assemble marketing packages and prepare materials for marketing events
- Assist with tracking, monitoring and analysis of marketing activities
- Assist with updating communication on websites and social media
- Assist with market research
- Prepare presentations
- Maintain library and archives of marketing material
Education and Experience
- Previous office management experience an asset
- Computer skills and knowledge of relevant software
- Knowledge of operation of standard office equipment.
- Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and systems
- Knowledge of principles and practices of basic office management
Key Skills and Attributes
- Communication skills - written and verbal
- Planning, prioritizing and organizing ability
- Problem assessment and problem solving
- Information gathering and information monitoring
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Customer service orientation
Starting salary and bonus structure to be discussed with qualified candidates. Position will start at 25-40 hours per week depending on the initial needs of the office with opportunity for permanent full-time status after a 90 day probationary period. Salary and wage depends on job duties and prior experience.
Indeed - 20 months ago
FOF Capital Corp specializes in real personal financial planning through investment in real estate with a strong commitment to providing...