FNF Canada, a division of Fidelity National Financial, is one of the country’s largest providers of title insurance and ancillary services. With our continued growth in Canada, we are seeking a Team Lead, Client Services.
Reporting to the Director, Regional Operations, the ideal candidate will be a client focused, highly professional self starter with strong analytic skills. He/she will also have a positive attitude and the ability to manage stringent deadlines. The position requires attention to detail and a high level of judgment in order to organize workload and projects.
Duties and responsibilities
- Monitor file opening volumes and ensure that the volume of work is evenly distributed amongst all team members.
- Identify necessary NPS changes and create the appropriate request form.
- Recommend and coordinate required changes based on process analysis.
- Handle staff inquiries about products, procedures or other responsibilities, escalating to management, as needed.
- Responsible for meeting department productivity and quality goals and to advise management of any suggestions for improving process to create efficiencies.
- Confer with management to ensure coordination of department obligations with operational requirements.
- Responsible for the identification and resolution of errors in processing for all lender programs under your care and control.
- Assist staff to resolve complex or out of policy operation problems.
- Responsible for staff scheduling to include: work assignments/rotations, employee training, employee vacations, employee breaks, overtime assignment, back-up for absent employees, and shift rotations.
- Cross-train staff members to ensure appropriate coverage during vacation and sick days.
- Responsible for the completion of employee performance reviews.
- Complete monthly and Quarterly coaching sessions with each team member
- Serve on committees and teams as department representative.
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive experience in real estate or mortgage administration
- Minimum 3 years supervisory/people management experience
- Highly computer literate with advanced level skills using Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet Explorer and PowerPoint
- Resourceful, problem solver with a bias for taking action
- Results oriented with excellent planning and organizational skills
- Ability to work flexible hours
FNF Canada offers a competitive compensation and benefits package along with career growth opportunities with a Fortune 500 Company.
We thank all candidates for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Indeed - 9 months ago