FNF Canada is a leading service provider to financial institutions in the area of mortgage processing, tax and appraisal services, and title insurance. We pride ourselves on our relentless focus on enhancing the value of our services to our clients through continuous improvement and innovation.
Reporting to the Manager Software Development, the ideal candidate will be a client focused, highly professional self starter with demonstrated experience in a similar function. He/she will also have a positive attitude with a high level of quality workmanship and attention to detail. The incumbent will be required to quickly develop an in-depth knowledge of the FNF Canada’s proprietary National Processing System and become familiar with corollary systems and technologies
- Provide architecture direction when needed
- Mentor developers in the team
- Contributing towards analysis and design
- Demonstrated ability to lead a technical team through full software development life cycle
- Developed and delivered enterprise level applications
- Creating appropriate documentation
- Achieving an understanding of the business objectives as it relates to system development
- Minimum 4-6 years’ experience working with MS .NET based web technologies
- Experience with object-oriented and service oriented design & application architecture
- Incremental, Iterative development
- Experience leading application development projects
- Demonstrated capability in setting and influencing technical direction at all levels of an organization
- Experience in mentoring development resources
- Experience designing and developing .NET web services and B2B integrations
- Comprehensive development experience delivering enterprise web applications
- Experience in TSQL skills working with SQL Server 2005, 2008
- Capacity to work within tight deadlines, often while balancing multiple, conflicting priorities
- Must be able to work with little supervision
FNF Canada offers a competitive compensation and benefits package along with career growth opportunities with a Fortune 500 Company.
Interested candidates should forward their resume via e-mail or by fax to 877-916-8035. We thank all candidates for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.