FNF Canada, a division of Fidelity National Financial, is one of the country’s largest providers of title insurance and ancillary services. With our continued growth in Canada, we are seeking a Call Centre Representative.
The ideal candidate will possess appraisal experience in a related environment. They must work well under pressure as well as under minimal supervision, and have the ability to deal with difficult situations with tact and diplomacy. The candidates must also be very organized, have excellent time management skills and display a positive attitude.
- Provide excellent internal and external customer service
- Answer telephone calls in a professional manner and direct to appropriate person/department
- Respond to telephone and email inquiries and questions relating to appraisal files and services
- Obtain information to complete orders, as required
- Provide both incoming and outgoing communication instructions (emails, calls and file alerts) to appraisers in support of compliance requirements, file assignments and process expectations.
- Resolve routine issues, escalating as required
- Develop strong customer and supplier relationships that result in reduced supplier expenses and increased customer satisfaction
- Alternating work shifts, as required, must be able to work 12-8
- Other duties as required or assigned
- 1-2 years’ experience in the property appraisal and/or mortgage industry preferred
- Customer Service background required
- Prior experience in an office environment preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office suite software
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a Team environment
- Client-service orientated with a professional telephone manner
FNF Canada offers a competitive compensation and benefits package along with career growth opportunities with a Fortune 500 Company.
We thank all candidates for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.