FNF Canada is a leading service provider to financial institutions in the area of mortgage processing, tax and appraisal services, and title insurance. We pride ourselves on our relentless focus on enhancing the value of our services to our clients through continuous improvement and innovation.
Reporting to the Associate Vice President, Information Technology, the ideal candidate will be a client focused, highly professional self starter with demonstrated experience in a similar function. The incumbent will be required to work independently on projects of various sizes and complexities. Success in this role requires being a team player, have highly developed communication skills, able to work efficiently and effectively with people throughout the organization, flexible and highly adaptable, to thrive in fast paced, dynamic work environment and enjoying the challenges that come with the constant change.
- Prioritizes and grooms product backlog
- Defining, planning and managing project scope and deliverables
- Responsible for technical acceptance and demos to the stakeholders
- Gathers client information related to procedures, data, documentation and processes to clarify business issues, expectations and requirements
- Keeps team aware of business value
- Collecting, understanding and transmitting the business requirements for the project, and translating these into functional specifications
- Providing reports and updates as required
- Bachelor’s Degree, ideally in Engineering or Computer Science
- 5+ years relevant experience in a software development environment
- 2+ years SCRUM Agile experience with a preference towards Lean, Scrum, or XP
- Excellent client facing skills
- Experience with User Stories and Product Backlogs
- Proven ability to inter act effectively and professionally with clients
- Demonstrable evidence of analyzing and documenting complex business processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving abilities and ability to multi-task
- Solid business, technical and project management skills
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
- Previous development or coding experience is considered an asset
FNF Canada offers a competitive compensation and benefits package along with career growth opportunities with a Fortune 500 Company.
Interested candidates should forward their resume via e-mail or by fax to 877-916-8035. We thank all candidates for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be