FNF Canada, a division of Fidelity National Financial, is one of the country’s largest providers of title insurance and ancillary services. With our continued growth in Canada, we are seeking an Accounts Receivable and Billing Clerk (6 Month Contract).
Reporting to the Team Lead, Accounting, the ideal candidate will be a client focused, highly professional self starter with strong organizational skills. He/she will also have a positive attitude and the ability to manage stringent deadlines. The position requires attention to detail, with assistance from the Team Lead to organize workload and projects.
Duties and responsibilities
- Perform the accounts receivable processes including preparing cash deposits to multiple banks and ensure that cash, cheque, credit card or electronic payments are applied in the cash receipts journal to the appropriate customer account balances within the Accounts Receivable module on a daily basis
- Prepare the reconciliation of Accounts Receivable sub ledger to General Ledger on a daily basis.
- Assist in the month end accounting process
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding billing and accounts receivable balances as necessary
- Assist with the monthly billing processes including input of billable data and billing reports from all sources
- Liaise with appropriate internal and external business contacts to resolve billing issues as necessary
- Perform the invoice cut-off procedures to enable invoicing
- Coordinate and maintain an electronic filing system for Iron Mountain
- Assist in other administrative tasks such as filing bank statements, invoices and cheques, as required
- College diploma in a related field preferred
- Previous experience would be a definite asset
- Working knowledge of Accpac and Business Vision would be an asset.
- Must be very organized and have excellent time management skills
- Must be able to work flexible hours
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proficient in Excel at minimum.
FNF Canada offers a competitive compensation and benefits package along with career growth opportunities with a Fortune 500 Company.
Interested candidates should forward their resume via e-mail or by fax to 877-916-8035. We thank all candidates for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
FNF Canada is a creative response to changing conditions, never static, forever dynamic. We are best described as "transaction...