Flynn Canada Ltd., Canada’s leading building envelope trade contractor in the institutional, commercial and industrial construction marketplace is looking for a Architectural Metals Superintendent to work from our Vancouver branch located in Surrey.
For over 30 years, Flynn Canada Ltd. has enjoyed steady growth and success by providing quality contracting services and design assistance to ensure long-term performance and customer satisfaction. As a contractor, Flynn Canada Ltd. plays a key role in blending architectural visions with practical detailing to ensure quality, functional, and high-performance Glazing, Roof and Wall Systems.
Flynn Canada Ltd is also extremely proud to have been awarded the title of “Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies” for twelve consecutive years.
For more information please visit us at, www.flynn.ca
- Dispatching of all crews each morning / setting the crews up the day or week beforehand
- Reviewing site information, project drawings, specifications and labour requirements with foremen
- Ensuring the Pre-mobilization Site Plans are in order
- Coordinating all required equipment to and from sites
- Coordinating all material shipments to and from sites
- Problem solving installation issues and challenges
- Pre-site visits to ensure preparatory work is in
- Liaise with other trades to ensure proper coordination on site
- Quality control
- Communication with Project Management for crew needs, shop needs, confirmation letter requirements, daily dispatch locations, project status, extras, detail changes and project issues.
- Ensure all crews are respecting the Health and Safety Program
- Controlling of labour costs
- Controlling tool allotment to the Foremen
- Daily site visits of on-going projects