Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Toronto, ON
Duration: Permanent/Full Time
I am currently looking to identify an Account Manager / Business Development Manager for one of my clients in the Transportation Industry, the ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills (both verbal and written)
- Proven experience in freight brokerage sales, with a desire to grow professionally
- Ability to bring on, close and deliver new business
- Out-going, “Hunter” personality
- Energetic. Hard Working. Entrepreneurial. Accountable and Pro-Active.
- Organized, detail-oriented – excellent follow-up skills are essential
- Team Player
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- MINIMUM two years applicable work experience (current 3PL industry required)
Will be responsible for:
- Generating sales leads by networking, cold-calling prospects and building relationships as part of a coordinated sales strategy
- Creating sales strategies by gathering market information, analyzing opportunities and documenting sales methodology;
- Responding to client prospect inquiries by preparing responses to requests for proposals (RFP-s) and requests for quotations (RFQ-s); preparing presentations and delivering to prospective clients.
This exciting opportunity offers a great potential of revenue, this is an additional role for this organization as they are growing. They are looking for forward thinking people and decision makers-not just doers of what is expected..
As a well-regarded professional in this space, I would be very interested in speaking with you further about this opportunity with regards to yourself or someone you may know.
Indeed - 18 months ago
Provides Transportation services