Have you wondered what it’s like to work for one of BC’s Top Employers?
Well, come work for FINCAD and find out. Since 2009, we have been recognized as being one of BC’s Top Employers for 5 consecutive years.
Are you passionate about working with a team that creates world class software? Do you have previous experience in the financial markets? Do you want to work in a dynamic environment with colleagues who are striving to meet high growth objectives? And perhaps you’d like to work with smart, passionate, and all-around awesome people? If so, you should keep reading…
Headquartered in Surrey, BC, with an office in Dublin, Ireland, FINCAD has been providing software to the financial industry for more than 20 years and is the leading provider of financial analytics technology, enabling global market participants to make informed hedging and investment decisions. FINCAD’s solutions support the valuation, reporting and risk management of derivatives and fixed income portfolios.
We are currently looking for inside sales professionals who have a track record of success and are driven to be the very best in their field. FINCAD is committed to supporting ambitious sales professionals that want to co-invest in developing themselves to their full potential.
I am an organized, driven, results focused professional with a high aptitude for finance. I have experience in the finance industry and I can talk intelligently about derivatives solutions. My passion for financial technologies will shine through as I seek opportunities to offer the right products to help our clients analyze financial instruments and derivatives. My strategic mind allows me to understand markets and uncover new business opportunities at every turn, while my ability to build relationships helps me develop and close these opportunities. I am looking to join a company that truly values teamwork, honesty, integrity, delivering results, and putting customers first.
What We Will Ask of You
As part of the Americas Direct Sales team, the Account Manager, Buy-Side will have a territory of accounts from which to maximize sales from existing customer relationships and prospect and close new business. More specifically, you will be expected to:
- Prospect, identify and develop new opportunities through to negotiating and closing sales
- Develop, nurture and maintain strong relationships with existing clients to maximize both retention and expansion sales into assigned accounts
- Navigate customer organizations to engage with multiple decision makers and influencers, and ensure relationships with key internal buyers are developed and maintained
- Leverage FINCAD’s solution sales process and account management standards, develop and document Account Plans with objectives and actions to maximize results in a given period
- Assist in the development and design of marketing campaigns to assigned territory
- Understand prospects'/clients' core business strategy and find repeatable ways for FINCAD to support and deliver that strategy through enabling technologies and services
- In all instances, ensure FINCAD delivers a superior customer experience to its clients/prospects
- Develop and meet accurate quarterly and annual sales forecasts for the territory
- Ensure that FINCAD CRM and order processing standards are maintained on all accounts
- Develop and maintain a high level of understanding of FINCAD products and services
- Be an active contributor to a positive, collaborative, and high performing team environment
What You’ll Need
- Previous experience in the finance industry and knowledge of financial derivatives is key
- An understanding of financial technologies is a definite plus
- 5+ years sales experience, ideally within an inside sales model selling software
- University degree – majoring in finance, economics, computer science or mathematics preferred
- Established track record of success against sales targets with disciplined approach to forecasts
- Highly developed skills in prospecting, probing and objection handling
- Disciplined approach to the sales process and high account management standards
- Strong negotiation skills with assertive results orientated focus on closing
- Knowledge of business organization structures, buying influences and purchasing processes
- Exceptional communication skills with demonstrated ability to influence over the phone
- Strong time management, follow-up and organizational skills with attention to detail
- Work well as part of a team; leverage resources, share knowledge, ask questions
- Established personal characteristics of drive/motivation, self-confidence, initiative, curiosity, competitiveness, perseverance, win-win attitude and integrity
- Quick learner with genuine interest in finance and commitment to acquire necessary knowledge
What’s In It for You?
In addition to our competitive compensation and benefits package, we offer all employees:
- A company that values its employees and believes in creating a positive work environment with a results oriented performance based culture
- A culture that strongly believes in personal growth, offering employees ongoing professional development and opportunities to grow and develop within the organization
- Offices that are bright, airy and 100% open-plan. Everyone enjoys the bright natural light from floor to ceiling windows with a spectacular 360 degree view of the Coastal Mountains and surrounding urban areas. We are conveniently located next to a Skytrain station (literally across the parking lot)
- Our Ministry of Fun that organizes regular social and sporting activities for employees and their families, including monthly socials, company anniversary celebrations
- Support for a positive work life balance through free use of on-site fitness centre, choice of free parking or a transit subsidy and 4 weeks’ vacation on hire
If you are a fast learner, a team player who can work independently, a good listener who can work well under pressure, a professional who is accountable and reliable, and you possess a positive attitude; you are a perfect fit for this dynamic, fun, fast-growing company.
To apply for this exciting opportunity to learn and grow in the software and finance industry, please click on the Apply Now button below.
As well, you can visit our website to learn more about us. http://www.fincad.com
We look forward to meeting you!