- Grow territory through the sales of filtration products and systems to designated customers and prospect accounts (mechanical and industrial engineers, contractors and end users) within your assigned geographic territory (Southern Alberta)
- Achieve sales success by analyzing customer needs and providing optimal industrial filtration solutions.
- Develop and implement sales plans, sell products, provide customer support and ensure the customer satisfaction first time every time.
- Realize annual sales target by working with the National Sales Manager to establish selling strategy.
- Obtain orders and establish new accounts; plan and organize daily work; call on potential customers, analyze customer needs, requirements and strategic plans.
- Maintain sound knowledge of competitors' activities and identify comprehensive solutions to better position our offer while meeting the customer’s requirements.
- Participate in trade shows and/or other promotional programs.
- Keep management informed through regular activity reports and communications.
To be successful in this role, you should be:
- Result driven, demonstrated enthusiasm for selling and ability to meet sales goals.
- Have minimum 5 years’ successful B2B sales and marketing experience within the industrial filtration industries (Knowledge of FILTRAMAX products, services and business will be considered as an equivalent asset).
- Have either university degree or college diploma from a technical school.
- Possess excellent and proven technical presentation and strong negotiation skills.
- Present technical solutions to engineering groups
- Possess excellent organizational, interpersonal, analytical and reasoning skills.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently.
- A dedicated team-player – effective in remote peer collaboration.
All inquiries are welcome, yet only qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews.
We are a Canadian employee-owned company offering competitive remuneration and benefits packages including dental, medical, profit sharing and pension plans.
Indeed - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
Canadian Industrial filtration specialists with 14 locations coast to coast, providing filtration solutions in hydraulic and lube, process...