FCV is a growing interactive agency that works with numerous clients. We are looking for a talented Website Content Entry person to join our growing team in Vancouver or Victoria. The role would be entering Korean content into a website CMS.
- Must be able to read, write and translate Korean content
- The content is already written and translated, although the content entry candidate would be asked to look over the content as they go and correct any formatting/grammatical errors
- High School diploma
- Experience working with CMS systems (Kentico an advantage)
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to adapt to different projects and tasks as the need arises.
- Minimum 40wmp +
- Advanced computer skills, including full knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Can-do attitude and a sense of humor
Timeline: We are looking to fill this role as soon as possible, ideally starting either Friday 10th or Monday 13th January. It would be approximately 2.5 days of work, and there would be some flexibility to work around a student’s timetable. It is a paid contracting position, with the potential for future opportunities.
Thank you for your interest in FCV Interactive. Due to the large volume of resumes we receive, we are only able to contact those applicants that are most qualified for each position.
Please no calls from recruiters or employment agencies. FCV Interactive does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
FCV Interactive is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
FCV Interactive is the user-focused transformation agency. Every day, we redesign organizations and create digital services that people...