- Defining and refining requirements with the team, implementing and maintaining a wide range of dynamic and interactive websites.
- Optimizing for speed and compatibility; adding features that contribute to the website without sacrificing quality.
- Assist clients with the formulation of their web strategies.
- Work within project management schedules to meet deadlines.
- Collaborate with other members of our team to ensure consistency with the overall goals of each project and client expectations.
- Ensure code and features are developed to meet requirements and standards.
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCPD or MCSD)
- A portfolio of your previous project work.
- Experience with a CMS (Sitecore, Kentico preferred)
- Experience with OOP and full life cycle of software development.
- Understanding of design patterns and application architecture patterns.
- More than two years of experience with ASP.NET.
- More than 3 years of experience doing web development.
- Experience with .NET framework (C# is preferred).
- Good understanding of MS SQL and familiarity with MS SQL tools and online resources.
- Ability to install own tools, compile and maintain own code.
- Solid understanding of white box and regression testing.
- Ability to read, extend and restructure existing open source applications/frameworks is an asset.
- Strong communication, problem solving skills and the ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to focus under pressure and deal with ambiguity.
- A sense of humour and positive attitude.
FCV offers a competitive + comprehensive salary and benefit package. We look forward to hearing from you!
Thank you for your interest in FCV Interactive. Due to the large volume of resumes we receive, we are only able to contact those applicants that are most qualified for each position.
Please no calls from recruiters or employment agencies. FCV Interactive does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed
Recruitment Services Agreement, FCV Interactive will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee.
FCV Interactive is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
FCV Interactive is the user-focused transformation agency. Every day, we redesign organizations and create digital services that people...