REINSURANCE CLAIMS SUPERVISOR
Are you looking to take the next step in your career? Are you a team-oriented claims supervisor experienced in Accident Benefit claims handling? We have an exciting opportunity for a Reinsurance Claims Supervisor to lead our Accident Benefits team of 6-8 claims representatives and support staff at Farm Mutual Reinsurance Plan!
We are currently seeking an experienced Reinsurance Claims Supervisor to:
- encourage continuing education, demonstrate creativity and be motivated to become a valuable member of our Claims Department
- review and analyze complex claims files with an emphasis on accident benefit claims and assign appropriate reserves, while serving as a liaison with our reinsurance partners
- act as a resource in the development of claims handling strategies, and ultimately claim file resolution
- foster a positive working relationship with other department supervisors and management
- participate in the creation and completion of overall Claims Department annual goals
- possess a college diploma or an equivalent level of education, preferably in a related field and are working towards a Chartered Insurance Professional (CIP) or similar designation
- have at least 5 years experience working with accident benefit claims obtained within the insurance industry
- possess strong communication skills to effectively service our Member Companies
- have demonstrated leadership and supervisory experience with superior analytical skills
- are knowledgeable of the interplay between Automobile Accident Benefits and Bodily Injury claims and have been exposed to accident benefit claims in excess of $500,000
- are familiar with Microsoft Office Suite
What We Can Offer You:
- a competitive salary, employer-paid benefits, a retirement plan and more
- an outstanding corporate culture focused on people and the development of long-term relationships
- a new, state-of-the-art facility located in Cambridge with award winning environmental technology
- a balanced, healthy and family-oriented work-lifestyle
- a large onsite fitness facility, outdoor walking path and other healthy living initiatives
- numerous company-wide social events and activities held throughout the year
- respect and recognition of the values of honesty, integrity and accountability in an environment encouraging professionalism, education, leadership and trust
Farm Mutual Reinsurance Plan Inc. (FMRP) is Canada's first Canadian-owned Reinsurance Company. Formed in 1959 by Farm Mutual Insurance Companies from across Canada, our members have been providing Property, Casualty and Auto insurance products for over 100 years.
We foster respect and recognition of the values of honesty, integrity and accountability, encouraging professionalism, education, leadership and trust.
Visit our website and discover what it’s like to be a part of the FMRP team!
Don’t miss this opportunity to join our team. Forward your resume to recruitment(at)fmrp.com by Friday, March 15, 2013.
Please state where you saw this ad in your cover letter.
Farm Mutual Reinsurance Plan Inc. (FMRP.) is the first all Canadian owned Reinsurance Company in Canada. Located in Cambridge, FMRP was...